From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, KyuremsIceBlade!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Currently your signature is linking to the page KyuremsIceBlade, which does not and should not exist. You need to link your signature to User:KyuremsIceBlade instead. --SnorlaxMonster 10:39, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
Darmanitan zen mode
”If Zen Mode is Darmanitan's Hidden Ability, only
obtainable from the Pokémon Dream World and you cannot get a shiny Pokémon from the Dream
World, doesn't that mean that it's technically
impossible to get a shiny Zen Mode Darmanitan
without hacking?". I saw this comment on Darmanitan talk page while I was searching something really similar to this. But I saw that you had already figured this out. Can you please tell me what you found?Auraguardian197 15:42, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- The prob is that I can't access Dream World. What I want to know is this:Can I get a female darmanitan from Relic Castle ? If possible i can the breed it,right?. Thoughts?Auraguardian197 16:32, 10 February 2013 (UTC)
- I can use 2 Darmanitans,right? Sorry for bugging you constantly!Auraguardian197 16:49, 10 February 2013 (UTC)