|| This talk page is for Bulbapedia discussions ONLY. For the Archives and Bulbanews; please use the appropriate talk page, or you may e-mail your comments/questions to me. Contact details may be found on my user page.
|| Note to all users who wish to leave a message|
I will reply on this talk page. I do not like breaking discussions up onto multiple talk pages.
I have a question for you regarding my user page.
Now, I want to make my user page better, but I wanna ask.
Is it ok that I list my favorite Pokémon and what I like don't like about Pokémon, or does my user page have to be relevant to this encyclopedia somehow? TheBlazikenMaster (talk) 01:53, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
- That's entirely fine, and pretty much exactly what the userspace is meant for. A list of what isn't allowed, as well as additional rules & restrictions regarding the userspace, can be found at the userspace policy. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 01:57, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks I'll be sure to read the policy. Oh, and I am going to make use of that preview button since I know there is a limit to how much I'm allowed to update my user page a day. TheBlazikenMaster (talk) 02:07, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
Everything in Stage 2 of the Trainer sprites project has been finished, including the protected pages (with special thanks to Sprite-it for fixing them all). Masatoshi* already took care of Stage 3 after all of the sprite links were changed on their respective pages so we don't have to worry about that. PattyMan 04:56, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- Both Spriteit and Masatoshi had already come to me in regards to approval for the work they did, so I'm already aware of the completion of Stage 2 and Stage 3. But, thank you anyway for the progress report. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 01:22, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Question about Dunsparce page
I recently updated the page with its Gold/Silver backsprites in an extra box, and you changed the extras to the Crystal backsprites.
In the history page it says the main box sprites will "take a while to refresh"; does this mean they will correctly show the Gold/Silver backsprites soon? As of now they appear to show the Crystal sprites. Just wondering! Frezgle (talk) 12:18, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- They're meant to show Crystal backsprite, while that big template should show GS (someone uploaded Crystal backsprite on GS's file) Marked +-+-+ (talk) 12:28, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if I should revert them back to the proper file or if that's in the works already D: I did upload the G/S files prior to my edit to show the differences between the two and I'm not sure why they're now both the Crystal sprite. Frezgle (talk) 12:33, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- Server takes time to update. Due to that, they look correctly at Archives, but not Bulbapedia. Marked +-+-+ (talk) 12:37, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- Urrggh yeah, I figured that out after attempting to revise it and seemingly barfing up the revision history x~x Guess I'll just leave it alone then Frezgle (talk) 12:40, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- For a bit of an elaboration, Bulbapedia (and Bulbanews) supply files through a cached content delivery network (CDN). When files are modified on the Archives, the CDN will generally change the cached image within 24 hours. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 01:22, 16 December 2012 (UTC)
Why don't we do pokemon transcripts? If you want to add everything about pokemon why not those to. Dbeckelheimer6 (talk) 23:17, 30 December 2012 (UTC)
- It's an issue of copyright. Copying the subject of an episode word for word can be considered a rather serious violation of respective copyrights. This is why we do episode synopses, rather than transcripts. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 23:23, 30 December 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, Ok. Dbeckelheimer6 (talk) 23:24, 30 December 2012 (UTC)
Ok, someone's been screwing around with the Dugtrio sprites and replacing them with random sprites. Can you revert them? I've never uploaded an image onto a wiki. TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 14:34, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
They've been fixed now. TheShinyRoggenrola (talk) 16:13, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
What's the difference between when a Pokémon learns a new move, or is revealed to know it? --Doggy567123 (talk) 00:08, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- Learning a move is physically seen in the episode. The main characters will point out that it didn't know the move beforehand. (Cilan's Crustle using Rock Wrecker after evolving is an example) Revealing a move is when the characters are aware that the Pokémon knows the move, they just haven't used it before. (Example being Cilan's Dwebble using Rock Slide for the first time) ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:54, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I was wondering if I could start a project : Project Pokemon. a project that where infomation about pokemon TCG online and stratiges to build strong decks. I play at the local hobbie shop and noticed the lack of data on real life decks and good stratiges to make them strong. That is where Project Pokemon comes in, to make articles about cards, decks, and good stratiges. I know pokemon.com is a sorce but the data is limited and only on like 2-3 card combos which is very sad because pokemon is more than that. please get back to me. It said to ask a staff member and I noticed you are online. do you have the power or know someone I could ask? Thank You --Eatfish (talk) 19:27, 12 January 2013 (UTC)
- This appears to have already been handled here. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 12:08, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
Excuse me, but I was wondering what the wikicode for your This user comes from Canada, Proud to be Canadian and LBRAGRRAHW! usertags are? Thanks- TeamPlasmaN1212
17:14, 20 January 2013 (UTC)