Shipping talk:List of anime shippings
- Some might depending on what happens in the future. Like Imagination. Most, not likely. That's why they are here. --ケンジのガール 00:30, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
I put those notes there because I wanted to discuss them and found that better than starting an edit war. Basically, I have a problem with the first of Bianca's hints. It seems unnecessary since there is no evidence of hints. Bianca takes Ash his badge case as a favor to Professor Juniper, not because of any feelings for Ash, whom she hasn't met yet. Unless stated that Bianca has a habit of falling for guys that she hasn't met yet, it just doesn't belong. Also, you can't really say that she was excited about meeting him since she is always excited about something. Finally, her looking through her bag for Ash's badge case and looking distressed doesn't say much either. This just says that she is unorganized and that the habit bothers and possibly embarasses her. As far as them looking for Minccino I just wanted to point out that some could argue her willingness to help Ash was because she wanted to catch Minccino. I think that all of these are valuable claims, but please let me know your opinion. Again, that's why I added the notes instead of removing them. Gohan5 01:35, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
- You need to understand the Shippers' POV. There are a ton of things that I don't think are really hints for NegaiShipping as well as other shippings. Like Iris "marveling" on how Ash saved Tepig. She seemed like she was just concerned for Tepig. But I understand that it can look very different to a NegaiShipper so I leave it there to stay.
- I'm not really into ImagintationShipping myself. I am just trying to convey what a Shipper might see. I don't think it is that unreasonable to say that Bianca may have been a tad excited to meet Ash. What about when Iris started following Ash? Do you think that it was definitely because she likes him that way? I highly doubt it but it's listed there anyway. Because it's an understandable view for NegaiShippers to have. The reality is that Iris probably was just interested in Ash's training methods and probably wanted to have a traveling companion, though she would not admit it.
- Also, when Ash loses his badge case, Bianca flat out says "You just leave it to me and I'll get your case back in no time!" She didn't even mention Minccino. Though it is most likely what she wanted. But ImaginationShippers would probably see it that way. --ケンジのガール 03:36, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
- I understand what you are saying about shippers POV and admit that I may not have taken that into account. Having said that, I think that the part about Bianca being excited to meet him and looking at his badge is alright, but the other info I still think is extraneous. Her looking through her bag for the badge case is unnecessary. As for Minccino I only wanted to make a note of her interest in the Pokémon. I didn't think it was a problem since it was hidden. It is not unlike how NegaiShipping used to have a hint about Iris leaning in close to Ash when he is talking about Zekrom. ArcToraphim added a note about Iris's interest in Zekrom and the hint was removed by someone sometime later. This is essentially the same thing. As far as for NegaiShipping and Iris "marveling" over Ash saving Tepig, I have wanted to reword that for some time now. It is notable to shippers because of Ash and Iris's rocky start and teasing relationship. This marks what could be a change in the way she looked at Ash. She is most likely surprised at Ash showing a sensitive side to Tepig. Sorry, went off topic there for a bit. Ultimately, Imagination is hard to put evidence for, because of Bianca's excitable personality. Everytime she talks to Ash could seem like evidence to a shipper. Just something to think about and I appreciate your input. Gohan5 04:20, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
I don't want to intrude by editing, and I could never think of names for theses, but I'm sensing shipping for Bianca/Luke and also Iris/Stephan Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 01:52, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
- RaimonTownShipping is the name of Bianca/Luke and DiamondDragonShipping is the name of Iris/Stephan. Just so you know, if you have any information for them you'd like to compile you are welcome to add them yourself. As for me... I'll try to look into them. --ケンジのガール 02:32, 12 August 2011 (UTC)
It took a while for them to appear together again but from BW062 we can be sure that LethalAttractionShipping is somthing the writer are going to continue to hint at, should it get its own article? Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 00:23, 16 January 2012 (UTC)
Names for more pairings
Are we going to note PiplupxMeloette and OshawottxMeloetta? What would we call them? I also think DawnxIris, PiplupxOshawott and BurgundyxGeorgia should be named and documented.
- You'd need my permission to make a LethalAttraction article; as I tell everyone, make your article a userpage first and we'll see how the article cleans up. The 'ships you also mention are called JacobBlackshipping, EdwardCullenshipping, Annemaeshipping (which KG has), Kodomoshipping, and SourGrapesshipping respectively.
- Unrelated, KG, think it's time to merge our articles and Shipspace it? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph