| Curious when the best time to message this user is?
This user is usually online from 9:00AM - 1:00AM.
It is currently 7:09 PM in her time zone!
| The last person to leave a message was Harv13! They're a boy!
| Here's a small little list of guidelines I expect to be followed on my talk page:
- Please use English. It's not that I'm against other languages, it's just...how am I suppose to respond when I don't know what you said?
- Please do not respond for me. I don't mind people tacking on their own questions to a discussion that's already been made, even before I have the chance to answer the initial post. But when someone personally has come here to ask me a question, don't answer for me. And if someone has answered for me, please don't take their word for my own. I can guarantee you that almost no one on this site knows me as well as I do. If you want my opinion, you wait for my response.
Leave new messages at the bottom of this page.
|| It moves around inside sometimes. It must be close to hatching.
On some visits to RC, I've noticed that some users appear to have edited a page, but there's no difference (marked by a gray 0, right?). So what are they doing? I like potato chips... 03:12, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
- That means that the size of the page is unchanged. So they're changing stuff rather than adding or removing. Werdnae (talk) 03:24, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
- So they're basically rewording to the exact length as before? I like potato chips... 03:42, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
My new page
May I make User:Chomper4/Ash's Onix due to hints from the preview? Chomper4 17:31, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
- no.★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 21:50, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
- Do I need more proof before I can create it? Chomper4 21:12, 2 June 2012 (UTC)
- You need to have something to put on the page first. There isn't enough information yet. Creating an article just for the sake of saying you've created it is bad. Werdnae (talk) 21:54, 2 June 2012 (UTC)
I would suggest IP checking this account, as it could be him...or just blocking, to be safe...thanks!--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 18:00, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Their IP doesn't appear to match any of the registered users on this site, nor does their email. Their IP also brought back no results when checked for malicious activity. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 18:18, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, I was just worried. Maybe they should change their name, in order to remove the confusion?--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 18:25, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
- I don't see much need. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 18:27, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
Blackwhite2 keeps on editing the Meloetta page to say it is a female species despite being told it is genderless on the page itself and on their user talk page. Frozen Fennec 21:53, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
possible multiple accounts
I think Jazzycat and Jaz may be the same person. G50 01:15, 10 June 2012 (UTC)
I can't upload images!!!
I want to upload images to my talk page but I can't help!! Grabbergirl ♥ ★ (talk) 19:58, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
My userspace doesn't violate copyright
I noticed that you deleted part of my userspace, saying that I was violating copyright. Yes, I know it comes from SnorlaxMonster, but he authorized me to copy the necessary part of the code. If you had paid attention to the 2 last conversations between us... Anyway, you can even ask him if you're not sure. So, is there any place where the deleted part is still saved, or do I have to do it all over again? (Also, I didn't finish editing it) TheOriginalOne (talk) 19:41, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- SnorlaxMonster actually came to me personally stating you took more than you were allowed to take. I can restore deleted pages, but only what Snorlax says is okay. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 19:43, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- So, we can do it like this: I go to the edit section, but instead of editing, I will send the final code (exactly what I was going to do today) to SnorlaxMonster for him to say if it's OK. Agreed? TheOriginalOne (talk) 19:52, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- Sure. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 20:55, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- Wait... I have put so much effort on this, that now I'll ask you this: can you please send me the code exactly as it was written in my userspace (you have access, right?), for me to be faster at doing my job? TheOriginalOne (talk) 20:05, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- They're all pretty much just copied from SnorlaxMonster though isn't it? ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 20:22, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
No, thrust me: tought it may not look like it at the point of view of another person, I have changed the code a lot. Please keep in mind that I was going to make major edits at the day I found out what you did. Please, you don't need a lot just to send me a code! TheOriginalOne (talk) 20:32, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Which specifically? Archives, today, or the nav? ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 20:35, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Everything, please! TheOriginalOne (talk) 20:39, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- Too big to post here, so just download it here. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 20:45, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
Thank you! I'll probably finish the code tomorrow. TheOriginalOne (talk) 20:50, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
Hi! I know that the one who has to approve all of this is SnorlaxMonster, but anyway, I'll send you another copy for you to say what do you think. Download it here TheOriginalOne (talk) 23:11, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
OK, Snorlax authorized me! TheOriginalOne (talk) 13:47, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
A Call for brotherly love is confusing me
Did Chili go on a journey or stayed home? - unsigned comment from Grabbergirl (talk • contribs)
- Okay, I rewatched the episode, in both English and Japanese. All Chili says is that he's going to return to the gym to rekindle his relationship with Cress. There is absolutely no mention of a journey, only that he wishes Cilan safe travels. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 20:22, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
The evolution of Sabrina's Abra
So, is there any solid proof that Sabrina did not use her powers to evolve her Abra in the anime? That it simply evolved on its own?
Jdogno4 (talk) 01:48, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well given the fact that Abra do not evolve through psychic force, that ought to be proof enough. Is there any proof that it did evolve because of some kind of psychic force? ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:51, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
Freedom of reasonable opinion
Who's "WE"? I don't know: How many times do I have to ask a question to get a responce? It wasn't until "Force Fire" commented that I had an answer to my original question. That took 7 udos and redos to get that responce. It took 5 of those before anyone gave me an answer of any kind. Now I ask a second question and you refuse to give me an explanation. Instead you give me an angry unwarranted responce without even adressing the question. I think that is highly unfair.
Jdogno4 (talk) 09:16, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- "We" is a habit sometimes brought on by staff, and it identifies the fact that the issue has been discussed with multiple members of staff, and there is a consensus. The big issue is: Even if you don't get a response, that doesn't mean you can go ahead and re-add something. It was removed for a reason. Kenji-girl had given you a response, and if you did not see it then that is your own fault, and you cannot blame anyone for it.
- As for your second question (which I assume is the one about Abra), I answered it like I answer most questions: With a slight hint of sarcasm. I was not angry even in the slightest. To be fair, you never answered my question on what proof you had. :P Now as for an explanation, I suppose I could try to delve deeper into the issue. I imagine Sabrina and her Abra trained their psychic abilities a lot together, and her Abra was clearly powerful. Being able to knock out all of Ash's Pokémon without even moving. Now, I know games =/= anime, but even in the anime Pokémon do typically battle which helps them gain experience, and therefore evolve. I do not think it is something you could force with psychic abilities. Sabrina's psychic powers can alter the shape or appearance of something (bending a spoon, turning Brock and Misty into dolls, or even manifesting a younger version of herself) but she cannot automatically force all that experience onto a Pokémon to make it evolve. If anything, maybe she and Abra were syncing, or telepathically communicating, and she could mentally feel that Abra was ready to evolve. Just blatantly assuming that Sabrina made Abra evolve is really farfetched in my opinion. So unless they state, "Sabrina made Abra evolve with her mind!" in the episode (which they don't) I'm not convinced. There is my explanation. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 09:47, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for that explanation on Sabrina and her Abra/Kadabra. I presume when you said "Being able to knock out all of Ash's Pokemon without even moving.", that was when Abra was in the Kadabra stage? When you talked about Abra/Kadabra "Being able to knock out 'ALL' of Ash's Pokemon without even moving", what are you talking about? Abra/Kadabra only ever battled Pikachu (It should be noted that Pikachu didn't get knocked out in the first match, Ash merely forfeited to save Pikachu from further pain.).
I want to apologise for not being clear. When I said my second question, I meant the question concerning Trip not Sabrina and Abra/Kadabra. The question was: How is that describing him as something akin to a Xenophobic Bigot, that is "already there, just less rude sounding".? I'm not trying to be rude or deliberately argumentative, I'm just trying to understand."
Jdogno4 (talk) 05:20, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well the words "xenophobic" and "bigot" are very strong and hostile words, not well when describing a character from a kids' show. It is stated on the page, but with milder text.
- "Compared to the other rivals of the Unova region, Trip is rather distant and prefers not to interact with them outside of battle.
- Trip tends to think very little of the Kanto region—which he refers to as "the boonies"—and anyone from there. He thinks of Ash as a hillbilly who needs to go back to the basics of Pokémon training. However, he will help him out once in a while, as seen when he informed Ash that Oshawott's Aqua Jet was uncontrollable because he had his eyes closed."
- It still gets the point across, but not nearly as hateful as the words "xenophobe" and "bigot". ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 05:34, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
So, can I ask this: To describe Trip as a Xenophobe and a Bigot is not inacurate but a bit strong in terms of describing the character?
Jdogno4 (talk) 11:17, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
- She didn't say it was inaccurate. What she means was saying the Trip is a "Xenophobic Bigot" is too hostile of a description and the description we have now is milder an still gets the point across.--ForceFire 11:22, 17 June 2012 (UTC)
Homika in anime
In Homika's anime section where you put, "When Ash arrive at her gym,...", you forgot a d in the end of arrive since the sentence is past tense. PattyMan 04:40, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
In Pokémon Black, I captured a Roggenrola. My Roggenrola has an Everstone. My question is; what should I do with the Everstone or how could I get the Everstone? --Station7 (talk) 13:28, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, I just loked at the page and saw why it was therefore. I'm sorry if I bothered you. --Station7 (talk) 13:29, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I just put that the Orange league was not present in any games, and I didn't know you were in charge of this site. Sorry, again.
I want to receive a Mystery Gift and I don't know how to do it. It has something to do with a computer. Can you help me with it? --Station7 (talk) 14:54, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- No, you can't do it with a computer. There has to be an event going on for you to receive a Mystery Gift from Nintendo at least. I don't know how to send gifts to others. Luckily, there's one going on right now. First, get your DS connected to the internet. If you have home wireless internet, find out the name of the server, Security Code, password, etc. either from your modem/router or ask whoever set up your internet. If you can't do that at home, go someplace that offers free Wi-Fi, like Starbucks or some McDonalds. There are other places too, those two just jumped into my head first. Then go to Mystery Gift, Receive Gift, Receive from Nintendo WFC, then wait for it to connect, and select the gift you want. Then it'll be downloaded to your game, and a delivery man at the Poké Mart will have your gift for you. I hope that covered all the bases, and you're able to receive a Victini. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 16:28, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- And can you give me a link to a site where I can connect to it? --Station7 (talk) 16:43, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- There is no website. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 20:08, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
If two Pokémon are breeding, how do you get those Pokémon then back in your party in Generation V? Not that it yet happened to me, but I'm interested in it. --Station7 (talk) 17:33, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
- You claim or deny the egg then get the Pokémon back. Also, this type of thing should be for the forums, not admin talk pages... ☆The Solar Dragon☆ 17:38, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
This user is constantly resigning unsigned comments (and is signing them late with the dates different from the timestamp) as seen here, as well as removing stuff from talk pages. PattyMan 01:33, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- I am well aware. Unfortunately I can't do much about it anymore, due to any time I warn her, she simply gets angry. The other staff members are more than capable of dealing with her. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 02:42, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Handling the situation on my own would have been too dangerous for me. PattyMan 02:59, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
Okay there is hidden hollows throughout Unova in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. Bianca shows you the first Hidden Hollow when you enter Route 5, which contains a Minccino. However there is more Hidden Hollows such as ones at the Sangi Ranch and Route 3. Each Pokémon inside them contain their hidden abilities. Also the contents of the Hidden Hollows are random some contain Pokémon, some contain hidden items, and some contain an item ball containing an item. The contents are also regenerated in about 1 day, and then there is something different inside of them. Should there be a seperate page for the Hidden Hollows? Also some Pokémon are found in 2 or more different hidden hollows. I would also think these could be considered similar to Swarming Pokémon.
Lady Ariel (talk) 14:55, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
I've been banned from the userspace for almost two years now. I've learned my lesson. I was stupid back then. I've made an updated user page for myself in Word on my computer (using the correct codes and following Bulbapedia rules and regulations), I checked it over so many times. I won't over update like I used to. Please. Is there any time frame you can at least give me or tell me that I can make a come back? I'll do anything. Or am I banned forever? Dialgafan1 (talk) 14:38, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
"Support of Ruby/Sapphire remakes" Usertag.
Just wanted to say thanks for the Usertag detailing support for remakes of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire Versions. I've been seeing it in a lot of people's userpages, so I decided to add it now so my username turns blue for once on Talk Pages, and to show that I actually supported the existence of 'RS remakes' before their release (if they ever do get released). XD Thanks again! ^_^ Fenyx4 (talk) 23:35, 17 July 2012 (UTC)
I wanna know how I can edit the main page so I can customize my userpage
I've done alot of edits some are big some are small but I cannot edit my own page,
Hi, I've been making edits all over Bulbapedia,
I notcied that I have not ever edited the main page can you please
help me no how to edit it.
I checked all over fourms the FAQ but nothing tells me please help! - unsigned comment from GoldenSpoink (talk • contribs)
- Only the staff can edit the main page, and I don't see a promotion for you anytime soon. -- MAGNEDETH 00:23, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
Do you have anything else to say Magendeth, oh wait you have a grammer error in your name deth is spelled with an a like this death
Oops I forgot to sign it GoldenSpoink (talk) 05:29, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
- Drop the attitude. That's not an appropriate way to be speaking to someone who is trying to give you advice, especially when that person is the Editor-in-Chief, and is therefore in charge.
- It's not supposed to be "death" anyway. Werdnae (talk) 06:18, 18 July 2012 (UTC)
Why Wasn't My Contribution To Mt. Bristle Needed? - unsigned comment from Badjb10 (talk • contribs)
- Because - if I remember correctly - we don't use those Pokémon templates on Mystery Dungeon pages. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 23:38, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Why Not? Badjb10 (talk) 23:45, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Where Is The Rule That Says This? Badjb10 (talk) 00:28, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for protecting N's Pokémon. Would it be possible for you to find an animated .gif of some sort that shows N's Pokémon's shine that occurs at the entry animation? It would be much obliged!
This user keeps adding a portion to Victory Road (Black and White) page. That portion has been reverted a few times already since it is horribly written and applies to most Victory Roads. I don't what you want to do, but I figured I should just inform you in case another staff member doesn't take care of it first. Lady Ariel (talk) 22:33, 30 July 2012 (UTC)
Template and Category Question
I have created a template for the Pokéstar Studios scenarios. However I don't know if it has to be approved given it is only a navigational template. Also a new category will have to be created though (which is Pokéstar Studios Scenarios). Am I able to just move the template to the main space or should it be approved first? Also should I create the category that would be required for it as well or should that be approved first as well? Lady Ariel (talk) 23:55, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- Um...possibly since not every nav template would be considered useful. But this one is so you have my approval to use it. As for category....I don't know. That can be discussed later when staff get online. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:15, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay thanks for the response and I appreciate that very much. I might just hide that category until more staff come online to discuss that. Lady Ariel (talk) 01:03, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
- Have you heard anything about that category? If the category shouldn't be created what categories should be listed for the articles, since once the incomplete and stub templates are removed they won't have any categories? Lady Ariel (talk) 23:51, 10 August 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think we need a category. We're probably not going to get any more scenarios, and the template takes care of navigating to each one. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 23:57, 10 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay that makes sense then. Lady Ariel (talk) 00:02, 11 August 2012 (UTC)
About round templates in Pokémon Adventures
Could you tell me how to add more rounds to the templates, please? I've been trying to do it but it just messes up the whole template... And I can't find any info about it from manual of style page or other such articles. I'd appreciate this since it's been bugging for some time now (that I can't do that). Ariano (talk) 18:10, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
- Which templates? ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 19:42, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
- The ones which have all the rounds put together to form a list, like in this page. I don't really know what they're called... Ariano (talk) 12:11, 21 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, I'll try to explain this best I can. Any time you see a |- it's like a line break (basically when you press enter while typing and it brings you a line down.) Then | is one of the horizontal boxes, and they always move to the right. So
- is three boxes right beside each other. ! is generally the same as |, except it forces the text to the center and bolds it. Just mimic what the rest of the template does. Hopefully that makes sense, and you're able to add rounds. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:31, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks! Ariano (talk) 14:32, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
I just welcomed AronoujeglxvbzCaselden, but I realized with that kind of username, it might be a bot. サトシ101 (talk) 22:11, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- Also I found an unacceptable username サトシ101 (talk) 22:14, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
サトシ101 (talk) 21:19, 29 August 2012 (UTC)
notice abou movie 5 va
I must ask you not to undo my edits about Tara Jayne again untill we've had a discussion between You, Lisa Ortiz and myself on the talk page for m05 I'll explain things there. note that i don't get to see Tara too much, i don't live in new york. - unsigned comment from Christian Woods (talk • contribs)
- That's not how it works here Christian. You don't change something, then discuss it afterwards. You discuss it BEFORE you change it. We're not permitted to change cast based on ear because DuArt has personally asked us not to do so. While IMDB might be editable by users, the page has been the way it is for years and has been unchanged. Officials do use IMDB, and if they're incorrectly casted, they'll have them changed. Now again, if you have any proof against this, please present it. Otherwise, leave it be. Do not argue with the staff. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 00:59, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- I ain't going by duart as duart did not do it in 2003. I'm sorry, but it will take a message from Lisa Ortiz to prove to me that it was her as she was there during the 4kids dub not Tom Wayland. I'm sorry, i know duart means well but they need to quit trying to clame the 4kids dub. 4kids is 4kids and duart is duart. By all means if i get a message from either Tara Jayne or Lisa Ortiz i will completely drop it and never even think about bringing it up again. listen to the voices of Lokoko and Bianca, and Tara Jayne accoarding to my friend Ann is in the credits. I have the movie on DVD. Christian Woods Azu! 01:03, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- Also note that i did start a discussion on it. go to the talk page.. still waiting form either Lisa or Tara's message. Annie (not the cahracter that's my friend's name) did read the credits again and Tara Jayne is in it. i have the Pokemon Legends set by the way. Christian Woods Azu! 01:09, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- I'm well aware Duart is Duart, which is why we're not going to ask Tom. No one is saying they own anything, don't make accusations. If it's bugging you that much, I will contact Lisa and get her input. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:11, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- Please do. thank you vary much. I look forward to hearing her response. Christian Woods Azu! 01:16, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- look at this, http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_127762/tara-jayne/ it states Tara Jayne is the voice of Bianca. looking for more data now. Christian Woods Azu! 02:57, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- More data, hope this is enough: http://www.fanpix.net/credits/0661349/pokemon-heroes-cast-and-crew.html
hope that's enough.
Christian Woods Azu!
Has vandalized the Team Charm article. Please revert, tell off, and/or block this user. Thanks!--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... (talk) 21:21, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- Taken care of. Also, please do not respond to messages on my talk page for me. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 21:28, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
Ok, based off those links i provided under the notice section, is that enough to prove that Tara Jayne voiced Bianca as well as what Annie read on the dvd? there are 9 links above. thanks. Christian Woods Azu! 23:41, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
- Nope. They're still unofficial. Still waiting for Lisa's response. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 23:43, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
ok, i look forward to it. Where will i be able to find status updates? can are you going to leave it on this talk page, the movie 5 talk page, my user talk page here or are you going to send me a message on bulbagarden? Christian Woods Azu! 01:01, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
Bigger image of Go Rock Squad grunts
I found an image of the Go Rock Squad grunts that's bigger than the previous one. Could you replace File:Go Rock Squad grunts.png with this one: ? PokeAwesome94 00:24, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not overly fond of the fact that the girl overlaps the boy. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 18:45, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
- Didn't see that until now. You're right the old one is better. PokeAwesome94 18:51, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
A new page was created by some preview/submit bug, please delete it
I was trying to edit Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire but when I tried previewing it this page was created. I'm guessing this error whas because I was editing a redirected version of the page. Could you please delete it and add these official external links to the real page?
PokeAwesome94 19:16, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
- The page has been deleted, but could you please add the official external links? When I try I just get the same bug. PokeAwesome94 19:52, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
- It's because the page has an ampersand (&) in the title, and you must have clicked the "edit top of page" link. If you want to edit a page, just click one of the 's on the page, or click "edit this page" at the very top of the article, right above the name. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 20:44, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
- I clicked at the "Start a new section" + and the page said "Editing Pokémon Pinball: Ruby (new section)". PokeAwesome94 (talk) 14:12, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- Well, you need to click either "edit this page" at the very top, or the "" links at the beginning of each section. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 14:14, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- I thought I'd need to click start a new section if I wanted to start a new section for external links. It has worked great so far. PokeAwesome94 (talk) 15:02, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- You can still start a new section. When you're editing the entire page, and you want to start a new section, just make ==Section== with "Section" being whatever you want it to be called. The more ='s you have, the more the section will sub. (==Section== > ===Section=== > ====Section==== for example.) ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 15:25, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll try using that technique. In that way I don't have to edit articles twice when I want to create and move a section. PokeAwesome94 (talk) 16:01, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
Here's two sidegames related images that I wonder if you could upload to Bulbagarden Archives and add to their respective Bulbagarden articles.
The first image is a US version of the Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire cover. I noticed that all English released games in the Pokémon games list has the US version of the cover except this one, which has the European version, so I thought it be nice to have all of them with the same region cover: 
The second image is a ranking list screenshot from PokéPark: Fishing Rally DS. I thought it'd fit nicely as the sixth screenshot in the article, so that people can see how the ranking list looks: 
PokeAwesome94 (talk) 15:34, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
Mysterious Pokémon Ranger developer
While surfing I found a website that credited Ambrella (Marigul) as a developer of Pokémon Ranger. I'm guessing that Marigul is a division of Ambrella. Here's the pages that credits Ambrella (Marigul) as a developer: 
Do you think It's strong enough evidence for me to edit the article or should I just let it be? PokeAwesome94 (talk) 15:57, 7 September 2012 (UTC)
I have a question: How could I make the usertags that I created be "shortcutted" into this: "User:Example/User a short name describing the template"..?
Sorry for me bothering you for this.
--Harv13 (talk page) 04:19, 8 September 2012 (UTC)