| Curious when the best time to message this user is?
This user is usually online from 9:00AM - 1:00AM.
It is currently 6:28 AM in her time zone!
| The last person to leave a message was Protagonist! They don't have a gender!
| Here's a small little list of guidelines I expect to be followed on my talk page:
- Please use English. It's not that I'm against other languages, it's just...how am I suppose to respond when I don't know what you said?
- Please do not respond for me. I don't mind people tacking on their own questions to a discussion that's already been made, even before I have the chance to answer the initial post. But when someone personally has come here to ask me a question, don't answer for me. And if someone has answered for me, please don't take their word for my own. I can guarantee you that almost no one on this site knows me as well as I do. If you want my opinion, you wait for my response.
Leave new messages at the bottom of this page.
|| It moves around inside sometimes. It must be close to hatching.
how can I upload images?
How can I upload images? Velvetstar 19:06 17, January 2014 (UTC)
- You can upload images here, but make sure you read the rules before you upload anything. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 02:35, 18 January 2014 (UTC)
Thank you! Here, contact me at [email protected] Velvetstar 22:24 17 January 2014 (UTC)
For this Learnset table, I changed the footer to be the same color as the header, but on this other Learnset table, both are two different colors. Should the Learnset table's header and footer be the same color? — Reshi643 03:50, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
- If it's always been the same type. Gust and Sand Attack used to be Normal type moves, so the learnset tables use both Ground and Normal-type colors. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 21:44, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks. — Reshi643 21:46, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
Noting Clemont's eye color
On Iris, there's no note for anime!Iris's eyes; same between Misty's articles, despite having four different colors on her main page. Since his anime page notes his eyes in that incarnation are blue, I don't feel it's necessary to note it on his main page. For that same reason, I also didn't add Limone in his relatives' list, like is done on Brock and Misty. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 22:30, 26 January 2014 (UTC)
- Fair enough. i was going off Lt. Surge's page, but I guess I shoulda been using companion characters instead. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:26, 27 January 2014 (UTC)
...Do you have any idea why (some, if not most of) Bulbapedia's images are going wonky? Or is it just me? Seeing floating black error messages all over is weirding me out, lol. --FireGambit (talk) 06:52, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Cause of this. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 06:53, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- I realized reading that that it didn't answer your question. The Archives just need a hardware upgrade. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 06:58, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Haha, alright thanks. I shall wait patiently for a fix. --FireGambit (talk) 07:00, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
Bonus Question! If you're auto-confirmed here, will your account also be auto-confirmed on the Archives? I ask because earlier today, I attempted to upload a better Shauntal sprite, but apparently I can't unless I'm not auto-confirmed. --FireGambit (talk) 07:23, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Nope. The only thing that carries over to the other Bulbawiki sites would be your account. Not your user rights. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:31, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- So then what else would one do on the Archives, other than upload images? Forgive me if this is a stupid question; I'm prone to asking them. :) --FireGambit (talk) 07:40, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Hmmmm, I'd say fixing templates, image summaries, and categories would be a good place to start. To a lesser degree, welcoming new users. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 08:19, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Alright then, thanks for the help. Speaking of welcoming users, when I see a new account is created, can I drop that generic Bulbapedia welcome template, or is that something only administrators can do? I promise it's the final question for tonight, hehe. --FireGambit (talk) 08:22, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Anyone can welcome new users. But while it's not a requirement, we do have a preference that experienced users welcome new ones, because chances are that new users will go to whoever welcomed them for guidance and advice, and if the person that welcomed them literally does nothing but welcome users they won't really know how to answer their questions. See what I mean? So we'd like it if people knew their way around the site first. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 08:38, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks for all the answers. I think I'll hit the sack now, lol. --FireGambit (talk) 08:42, 2 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello! As I was perusing Bulbapedia articles the other day, I noticed that several anime characters (such as Foster or Georgio) did not have a character box. Is this because they are minor characters? Or, if they do need boxes, could I add some? Thanks in advance. --FireGambit (talk) 00:51, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- Characters of the day, aka one-time characters don't get infoboxes usually. Typically there's no info that could be added to them. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 02:02, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- Cool beans. --FireGambit (talk) 05:23, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Bonus question, 'cause I have far too many of them: after reading plenty of articles here, I've noticed that they seem to follow a protocol of not repeat-linking a page? I'm not sure about this, but I was wondering if this is so. I've found plenty of inconsistencies, if my hypothesis is correct, and therefore was excited at the prospect of finding an editing niche. --FireGambit (talk) 05:42, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Hello Jo! How goes it? Greetings aside, I was wondering if I could borrow your egg-archive-template-thing-a-ma-bob (sorry, I had to do it). I'll credit you as its creator, if you'd like. Thanks in advance. --FireGambit (talk) 22:47, 18 February 2014 (UTC)
- Sure, just make sure to change it up so it's unique to you. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 05:00, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you again. :) --FireGambit (talk) 05:20, 19 February 2014 (UTC)
Suggested change to our type pages
I made a suggestion on Talk:Fairy (type) that I think would be a better course of action for handling our type pages than what we do now. I brought it up with Maverick Nate, since he normally runs the administrative discussion on the forums, and he directed me here. Do you mind giving your thoughts on the matter, please? Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 16:40, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
- I'll bring it up in a chat discussion cause even though I'm Head of Games I feel like all I'd do is delete all trances of competitive battling from the site. (hahaha...) But while I do agree that it's a bit too close to "strategies", it's also based on solid fact based on their stats. So if anything, it could probably just be dumbed down a bit at the very least. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 18:00, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
- Awesome. Thanks! I'll keep an eye here and on the type pages to see when things are eventually decided for sure. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:11, 20 February 2014 (UTC)