|Welcome to Bulbapedia, IVsaur!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- Where was it that I did that? -EVsAndIVsaurs (Talk) 19:50, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
- Okay, the unlinked Kyogre, and Groudon just drew my attention and didn't look good. Especially because in Groudon's page they both had links, even though Kyogre was mentioned above.
- Also, I think it looks better with links repeated as long as they're in different paragraphs.. -EVsAndIVsaurs (Talk) 21:27, 24 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! ----Pokemaster97 22:04, 28 January 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, I was not going to do any more edits. I just wanted an OK looking userpage, and then I was going to go back to the mainspace. -EVsAndIVsaurs (Talk) 02:55, 29 January 2013 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. In the past, no one was allowed to edit their userpages because some users were over-editing their own userpages. Your personal editing privileges can be taken away, so please do not edit your page any more for now. Instead, how about helping contribute to some of Bulbapedia's many articles? Thank you. ----Pokemaster97 21:56, 11 February 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, I hadn't thought about the fact that User:IVsaur/User Starters would be included in the
User:namespace for some reason. -EVsAndIVsaurs (Talk) 13:50, 12 February 2013 (UTC)
The additional note you've been using when welcoming users isn't really necessary, and your most recent addition to it is rather inappropriate. When welcoming users in the future, please refrain from adding additional notes & messages. Thank you. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 22:46, 14 February 2013 (UTC)