User talk:HoennMaster/Archive 1
Please don't put speculation or romours on pages. Only make CONFIRMED edits. Also, read Bulbapedia:Manual of style File:Ani234MS.gifMERRY File:Ani385MS.gif CHRISTMASFile:Ani225MS.gif 15:21, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Malice in Wonderland came directly from Zap2It.com. You really should not tell me to put "rumors" when this site has reported wrong titles twice in the last two months.
- Twice out of how many occurences? Cartoon Network's got "Malice in Wonderland" for DP043 as well. If any recently-reported dub title is wrong, it's that of the following episode. --Shiningpikablu252 15:35, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Malice refers to the illusions that Mismagius makes.
Don't have a cow, so I forgot one time big deal. There is no reason to freak out about it.
----HoennMaster 04:47, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
How about before you started freaking out and basically yell at a person, you ask nicely. I did put them in italics, and it didn't work.
- I would have left the "!"s because there has been a trend that seems to have lasted a while, but we will all find out when the title card is shown whether there is a point or not... I guess. MoldyOrange 05:00, 6 September 2008 (UTC)
It was on Almia's actual page and I presume this came from a Japanese source or the game itself. We'll know for sure come November though. Aura-Knight 13:22, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
----HoennMaster 03:24, 20 July 2008 (UTC)
DP077 Staging A Heroes Welcome!
No it's not, it is not on the Cartoon Network Schedule, it is not on the Zap2It schedule, and it's not on any schedule, you stop changing it because your wrong.
----HoennMaster 16:21, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
It just said the Nintendo Europe unveiled the rest of the 2008 release schedule and Ranger 2 was listed for that date.
----HoennMaster 00:15, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
K-Zone and DP099
First of all the details of the episode aren't even correct. K-Zone said that they would encounter Aaron after Dawn caught Swinub and before they reached Celestic. Yes they were accurate on some of the episode but this time I believe they were making up crap. That happened to get lucky and that's it.
Yes, I know all of that, but they still said Aaron would appear and he is. So the note is there.
----HoennMaster 06:21, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Saying that he would appear DOES NOT equal details. They knew absolutely nothing and just guessed. Why should we give them credit for guessing? Anyone can figure out that all of the Sinnoh Elite Four are going to appear thanks to Lucian's flashback. Next will probably be Bertha and then Flint. Should I get mentioned when they do appear? I don't think so. --ケンジのガール 06:23, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
You have no idea that they are guessing, your assuming. Obviously they have some connection otherwise they wouldn't have been right about all of that. So what if all they said was he would appear, that is still in the magazine and thus a detail. Obviously we wouldn't put that for Flint and Bertha because they weren't mentioned in the magazine!
----HoennMaster 06:29, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- Since when is K-Zone the holy grail to everything that is right? It's a stupid children's magazine. If they can't even figure out that Crasher Wake gives out the Fen Badge. If they actually had ACCURATE information about Aaron's appearance then it would be notable. This was something said 5 months ago and they said this episode would air right after Dawn captured Swinub. I don't care that they said he would appear. That doesn't mean that they knew with out a shadow-of-a-doubt that he would appear.
----HoennMaster 06:38, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
- The limit is 3 edits for editing User Pages or Sub-User Pages and User Space is where the User Page is.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 10:10, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Do we get in trouble for doing more then three? Because I think I may have done more then that in one day. So I can only create three sub pages a day?
----HoennMaster 10:28, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yes you can get in trouble and yes you can do 3 pages per day that would count for your 3 per day edits.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 10:33, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Oops. I made more then 3 edits a day when I was adding my user tags. I would add a lot and then save the changes so I didn't lose them and then go add some more.
----HoennMaster 10:39, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oh. Well just dont do that agasin and use the preview button.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 10:42, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
User Name change
Hey, I heard you want to change your User name. You need a good reason why. For example, the reason mine was changed was because I originally spelled my user name wrong. And for DCM, Cipher and Diby, his original name was too long. When you get your reason, you must go and tell Zhen Lin--☆Tavisource 21:54, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
Well, I doubt my reason qualifies as a good reason. Thanks anyway.
----HoennMaster 01:10, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only three userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --- Kogoro | Talk to me | 09:12, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
I do do three edits per day....on my time. I don't know how the site time works so I have to go by my time. I can only edit during this time of the day, plus I can't help if I forgot to add something in and didn't remember it. I didn't know about the limit at first but now I only do three. Also, I hate to be mean, but your not an admin....so why are you checking how many times I edit my page a day? I'm curious.
----HoennMaster 01:56, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
I realize that, but it just seems weird to me I guess. Unless your tracking me....in that case that's good....I think......
----HoennMaster 02:02, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- People generally don't track users to check edits, but if you're patrolling RC, it's not too hard to notice when a single userpage has more then three or so entries. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 02:04, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
Oh yeah....I forgot about that link. I never use it here since I have everything in my watch list.
----HoennMaster 02:06, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Please check the new userspace policy.
- "In addition, users making three edits multiple days in a row will be considered a mockery of the rules, and the offending user will be penalized."
Again I say, I know about only three edits per day. And I do use the preview button. However my computer is glitchy at some times and things don't go through. Not to mention format doesn't always agree with my computer. I can't help the way my computer is and that I'm a forgetful person and that sometimes I press the wrong button. I have already said twice that I know the rules now. So you people can get off my back.
----HoennMaster 02:23, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
normally, a fake title wouldnt be notable, but given the sheer size of those fake titles, and ripple effect throughout the community, they can be noted on the articles.
also, please remove the line break from your signature, it is against the signature policy. -- MAGNEDETH 20:44, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
why did you have to respond on my page? you have a page too. and i see you decided not to follow the rules and remove the line break in your sig. but, in anycase, when it comes to anime stuff, that isnt my territory. however, i DO know about this title mis-match, and i DO NOT know any others. if i DONT follow the anime, and i DO know this, then thats pretty big, and should be put in the article. HOWEVER, my word isnt big enough, i feel as though a member of the Editorial Board should technically have the final word here. -- MAGNEDETH 22:10, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
I haven't change my signature because I got of the computer. I don't spend all my time here.
----HoennMaster 01:36, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
- neither do i, but fact that you responded AFTER i said the above comment prompted me to think you ignored it. although, i now realize you arent using a line break, your doing it by hand, which is still against the rules. -- MAGNEDETH 02:09, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
Now I'm confused....I'm just pressing the signature button, and I've changed my signature.
- yes but when you sign your comments,
- you sigh them way down here. and thats against the rules. just put it at the end of your text. like this --> -- MAGNEDETH 02:19, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
Oh I see. I hope you can answer this. I copied the color coding example in the signature policy page but the link to my talk page won't work. Do you know why? --HoennMaster (talk) 02:23, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
- well, if you tested it here on your talk page, it wont work. an example of this is how my talk page link in my sig works here, but not on my talk page. its because youre already on my talk page, like how were already on your talk page. if you want to double check, go say something on my page, it should work. -- MAGNEDETH 02:27, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
- its alright, and may i make a suggestion? you could easily change the color of "Master" in your sig, and have it link to your talk page, eliminating the need for the tiny "talk". you dont have to do that, im just suggesting it. -- MAGNEDETH 02:36, 27 October 2008 (UTC)
- its bolded because were currently on the page. it wont do that anywhere else. -- MAGNEDETH 03:05, 27 October 2008 (UTC)