I just don't see the point of changing the spelling from one to the other. Ah well.
Well, we have members from all over!. Brazil, Russia, U.S.A. Malaysia, you name it. We once had a case where one of the members here spelled pajamas as pyjamas. Obviusly, that was not her fault, since that how they spell it where she lives. --70pxFile:Spr 3e 132.gifTheryguy512 File:Trozeiani025.gif 12:26, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Yeah. I'm an Aussie, and it looked really odd. Like colour and color, I guess.
Ah, thats how you do it. GlinnMgraw 12:27, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
- If you want to make a different signature like mine or Theryguy512's, Tina will help you in this page. 32pxNetto-kun Talk32px 12:32, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
Alright, thanks! GlinnMgraw 12:35, 9 December 2007 (UTC)
If you're Australian, I think you can use this:
|This user comes from Australia.|
You won FIRST place in my raffle!! You win a team template! Please give me details about your team on on my talk page! Congrats!! User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture08:01, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
You know, like what pokemon you have with you mainly(in the games), their genders, items they're holding, and their moves should be all i need User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture08:06, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
OK, i'll get started right away. Can you tell me what nature they all have? Pearl or Diamond version? User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture08:20, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
Here it is! Sorry it took so long!
User:Pachirisulover12/Signiture14:48, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- lol. You ripped that from Pichu lover's page. User:Optimus35/sig 09:13, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Like, I'd bet I could make a more widely used Template. I mean, Samrulz123, Pichu lover and I are using that one. I think the Gym Leader one should be more useful. If not, then ignore this.
It's good enough for now. However, I haven't actually seen that many, so if you want to show your wares, go ahead. Template:Team So what do you think? Shorter code and neater! User:Optimus35/sig 09:39, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- slams head against wall* User:Optimus35/sig 09:46, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- How about Tina-dear's? User:Optimus35/sig 09:47, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- That's what I was planning to do...
User:TinaTheKirlia/Team2/Header |User:TinaTheKirlia/Team2/Pokémon |User:TinaTheKirlia/Team2/Pokémon |User:TinaTheKirlia/Team2/Pokémon |User:TinaTheKirlia/Team2/Pokémon |User:TinaTheKirlia/Team2/Pokémon |User:TinaTheKirlia/Team2/Pokémon |}
S*** man, gotta fix that...*digs out his tools* User:Optimus35/sig 10:12, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Whew...:D User:Optimus35/sig 10:14, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
I was removing the Dutch and Portuguese translations because they aren't official. Pokémon games are only translated in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (actually some of them also in Korean) so they are probably fan-made. I removed them also from List of moves in other languages. As regards the dutch names, the user who added them eventually admitted to have translated them directly from English (look at the talk page of [User:Rothma|Rothma]] Rothma). ;-) --Siegfried 12:34, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
You win a pic. If you don't like the one I'm giving you, ask for another. I uploaded this pic a few days ago. Enjoy.
OKay then. Stand by for data. User:Optimus35/sig 08:00, 23 December 2007 (UTC)
- Okay...how about this one:
Of course I don't. This person has a completely different personality than those vandals. But I don't want to stay unalert for much long.
Sorry about blanking my discussion page, but I was preparing to set up a basic template to use, and hadn't got around to it yet. My apologies --The cake is a lie but the cube is forever 03:28, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
So, is it alright to remove the "welcome" section now? --The cake is a lie but the cube is forever 03:52, 7 January 2008 (UTC)
- I am not sure. I don't think Pathan has what it takes to be a opener. I think he does much better coming on in the middle of the innings. Jaffer can somewhat handle the opening position. I just feel sad Sreeshanth couldn't play. File:Ani448MS.gifJmathFile:Ani447MS.gifTalkFile:Ani448MS.gif 12:44, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
I'm glad Sreesanth couldn't play. Acts like too much of an idiot for mine. Pathan is really just there to make a quickfire 25 or so, get them off to a good start, before the middle order can really try and rip apart the Australian bowling attack. Glinn32px 14:47, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- Man, today's match was awesome. Sachin did extremely well at a time when no one expected him to do so. File:Ani448MS.gifJmathFile:Ani447MS.gifTalkFile:Ani448MS.gif 19:04, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- Wow, bowlers getting 50s!!!!! Australia is really making a comeback in this test. File:Ani448MS.gifJmathFile:Ani447MS.gifTalkFile:Ani448MS.gif 07:16, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
Did you see the test? It became a draw and Australia won the series. Oh well, at least the 20-20 match is coming up. File:Ani448MS.gifJmathFile:Ani447MS.gifTalkFile:Ani448MS.gif 18:27, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
yea, i didnt think it was verified, but, i didnt know, so i just cleaned it up.. User:MAGNEDETH/Sig 02:55, 24 January 2008 (UTC)
Agree!And Ash can beat Normal if Chimchar evolves.And Dawn can have something like Dusknoir instead for the battle round.-Billy4b2004 14:44, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
If it is going to evolve into a Infernape, it's probably going to be after the Sinnoh League maybe in a filler season. File:Ani448MS.gifJmathFile:Ani447MS.gifTalkFile:Ani448MS.gif 19:10, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
No way, I think it would have already been an Infernape in the Sinnoh League final!It would beat Paul's Magmortar(guess) there and let Ash be the Champion to take revenge on him.I don't think it can do this as a Monferno.-Billy4b2004 02:06, 26 January 2008 (UTC)
- You forget, Ash's Grovyle was able to do extremely well at the Ever Grande Conference and it evolved to Sceptile in the Battle Frontier saga. File:Ani448MS.gifJmathFile:Ani447MS.gifTalkFile:Ani448MS.gif 07:14, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
But don't forget, the opponent is PAUL, an extremely powerful opponent, not like the ordinary one!-Billy4b2004 07:23, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
Well the other trainers beat Ash, but only Brandon managed to do that of the Brains, so you can't say the conference trainers are ordinary. But yes, Paul is extremely strong. I'd expect Gary to be stronger than Paul, however. Glinn32px 08:15, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
Well, I would say they are strong, and Paul is very strong, and Gary is extremely strong then.:P And Ash beats Gary with Charizard, so he would have to have Infernape to beat Paul.Well, he used not only his Gen II Pokémon to defeat Gary but also his strong Gen I Pokémon like Snorlax and Charizard.And he probably will only use the Gen IV Pokémon except Pikachu like the last time in the Ever Grande Conference. So although Paul is weaker than Gary, Ash's team is also weaker than the one in the Silver Conference!There should be at least two or three fully evolved Pokémon in his team, possibly Infernape, Floatzel and Staraptor.-Billy4b2004 08:52, 27 January 2008 (UTC)
About the image replacing...
Nice job but we still need work on UnownA User:Optimus35/sig 13:30, 8 February 2008 (UTC)