User talk:Force Fire/Archive 5
|WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE|
Hi, can you read the talk page? There wasn't any significant opposition and the discussion was ignored after another user came in to support the information that was added. This wiki's administration seems to have the attitude of "I only want it to look a certain way lol i revert you" as evidenced by selective prohibition on things such as "sprite trivia" and when information is added you get uppity and sarcastic, then you (admins) have the audacity to never even respond to comments on talk pages and revert "bumps" to them to further suppress new ideas (overall suppress the discussion, the reason seeming to be because "you don't like it"). BNKTalk 11:32, 9 January 2013 (UTC)
- And administrators aren't kings. You also need to use better grammar if you're going to be serious, otherwise you look like a power-happy troll. I still await a response. BNKTalk 12:24, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
Don't you think I've tried that already? I haven't heard from him in awhile. Besides, I think it is necessary to document most of the battles on here, more so than every Team Rocket Motto ever used. --Firered16 (talk) 06:28, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
PS. BW108.png needs a new version without the text. Could you remove its protection too or/and upload a new version of it?
Hi there.I along with another user will create a page about a league in our userpages.The league will be featured by gym leaders which will be users from this site.I think you may join must.Do you? Tell me your favorite type,sprite,city in the anime and 6 pokemon that you prefer.You trainer class will be Gym Leader.Ok? Riox*** 12:04, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
- Hello Riox, Bulbapedia is probably not the best place for such activities. A more appropriate place for it will be Bulbagarden forums.
- If you are talking about creating a league for Pokémon battles on video games, Bulbagarden Battle Center is the place to go to, in such case. If you are going to simply act and post like their characters, I think Roleplaying Games is rather suitable for it. Thank you. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 12:34, 27 January 2013 (UTC)
Canon of 2nd Movie
I thought the 2nd Movie was Canon (in the same way Mewtwo Strikes Back is). During the Lugia Arc in Johto, Ash recognises the two Lugia and clearly refers to what happened in the orange islands, thus suggesting that it definitely happened. RobbieNewton (talk) 12:59, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
- I do have the games, but it would be impractical and take hours to document every Pokemon that appears at every battlefield for all three levels of power, especially since in a lot of storylines you can't even access every battlefield, and what appears there each round is random. A simple list of Pokemon isn't plagiarism, if I was copying stuff word for word, yes, but I'm not, it's a list of straight facts that as you said, anyone could get, to call it plagiarism is ridiculous. Advance question then since I asked about on another Admin's talk, would it be "plagiarism" to upload rips of the sprites in the game that spritersresource is hosting? Drake Clawfang (talk) 03:32, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
- Oh. Oh. Ooh. this what I get for assuming -_-;. Yeah, I just saw you're edit summary and assumed you were taking written information off serebii. My bad. In that case, listing Pokémon is fine.--ForceFire 03:40, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, okay, phew. Sorry for that little blow-up; I get worried editing here, I know how strict policy is and don't want to get in trouble or break rules. I just put the info source in the summary in case someone thought I was making it up or wanted to know where it came from Drake Clawfang (talk) 03:43, 31 January 2013 (UTC)