From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
The latest message:
Before leaving a message:
- Start a new section by clicking this link.
- Keep the conversation in one page. If I sent a message on your page, don't reply here.
- If I reverted your edit, read the edit summary. If I didn't write an edit summary, the reason for reverting your edits should be obvious.
- Use English or Finnish.
- I'm a Senior Administrator. Check here what I can and cannot do.
- I don't make edits, upload files, or have any powers on Bulbagarden Archives.
- Give me a little time to reply unless you are a staff member who can answer the question better than I.
This is probably not my place to bring up, and I'm very sorry for that, but User:Relicant continues to abuse hide tags, including for the blatant purpose of trolling, despite the fact that he or she has been specifically warned by you not to do so. Can something be done about it, please? Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:22, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- As Pokemaster97 said on his talk page, it's best to let an EB member to handle this issue.--電禅Den Zen 18:31, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- Ah. Sorry. I didn't see that it had been brought up there as well. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:51, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
Then what are the hide tags for? --Reli★ジーランス? 18:36, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
- Adding comments, warnings, questions, unconfirmed information etc. to mainspace articles. But definitely NOT the way you are using them.--電禅Den Zen 18:44, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
How is correcting someone's grammar against the rules? --Reli★ジーランス? 15:51, 10 July 2013 (UTC)