A few requests before striking up a conversation with me:
- Use Romanian, English or German. Using other languages will not help me understand you.
- Use proper grammar. If you want me to understand what you wrote, at least write it correctly. Do not expect me to decipher your words. I am not the most grammatically correct person in the world, but at least I am doing my best for others to understand me.
- Always leave new messages at the bottom of the page. Otherwise, if there is a private matter, e-mail me or PM me on the forums.
- Be respectful.
It is currently 6:39 in my time zone.
Wolf's Hideout #1
Wolf's Hideout #2
Noticed you got #1 Top Contributor of the Month a couple of months back. Nice work. :) Frozen Fennec 20:10, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, pretty good for a new user I guess. Thank you. But what happened to you ? You've been quite inactive in the past time.----DJWolfy 20:12, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
- Lack of need to be on here, currently compressing move description boxes though, so far Barrier and Drill Peck have only 4 boxes, hilarious. Do have some other stuff to do here so I guess I will do those things when I get a chance. Frozen Fennec 20:24, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
- What do you mean lack ? This site isn't even half complete. I see you don't check the Editor's Hub too often. Synopses would need some love too. Pretty much of them are incomplete.----DJWolfy 20:32, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
- I actually did look at the Editor's Hub, it's what got me started on updating all the deck pages to have the newer tables rather than graytable, need to finish up doing that by the way. I imagine when B2W2 comes to America I'll be more busy with trying to help out on the move descriptions again. Frozen Fennec 20:36, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
Well, there is a long time till october.. dang I wish someone would complete the synopses :-<, I would do them myself as I've done before, but it's too tiring and I'm gettin old for them.----DJWolfy 22:01, 13 July 2012 (UTC)----DJWolfy 22:01, 13 July 2012 (UTC)
- Episode synopsis? I could work on those I suppose, not watched the anime in awhile, I need to though. Frozen Fennec 03:59, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
- That would be great :D.----DJWolfy 12:06, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
Your Talk Page
You say on your talk page that you only understand English and Romanian, and ask a user to talk in only these languages. But, if a user talked in another language, couldnt you just use google translate ?.... --PikaTepig999 10:01, 19 July 2014 (UTC)
- Hey there, fellow Bulbapedian! Sorry for the late reply. Well, I could use google translate, of course, but we know that there is not yet such an advanced technology that could translate exactly what you meant. Plus, I am more than certain that you have to be somewhat fluent in English in order to contribute to this wiki. If you have any other questions feel free to share them with me! --DJWolfy 12:06, 22 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello, DJWolfy. I believe the trivia is not just comparing Zubat, but Zubat's "evolutionary line." For this reason, shouldn't it say "prior to evolution"? —The Sackinator (talk) 22:28, 4 April 2015 (UTC)
- Actually, it seems there is some to it that goes with what you're saying. Let me see if I can make a better revision. —The Sackinator (talk) 22:30, 4 April 2015 (UTC)
Editing simply to add/remove spaces
As you were informed back in 2012, making edits solely to add or remove spacing is not permitted. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 20:32, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, sorry. I thought that two or three were not a problem, if more large-scale edits are made. Will not happen again. Since you are here, I noticed that on many Pokémon pages, In the anime section, the titles of episodes that appear on the respective pages are inconsistent with the pages of the titles themselves. I am referring here to prepositions which are not capitalised mostly. [is an example]. Couldn't BulbaBot be programed to make such corrections? Because, obviously, searching and pecking every single Pokémon page would be very tedious and would take very long, less someone knows the titles exactly by heart. --DJWolfy-- 20:39, 11 April 2015 (UTC)
- No, it isn't something that BulbaBot can do. The sheer number of possible incorrect variations of the episode titles would require hundreds, if not thousands, of tasks to get as complete of a fix as possible. It's something that is best handled by human editors, rather than a bot. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 18:32, 13 April 2015 (UTC)