From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Cat980!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
01:32, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Hi guys :D Cat980 01:34, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! --Ataro 22:06, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
Ok. I'm a noob, aren't I?
... -Cat980 21:37, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
Why can't I edit my userpage? I've been on here for 1 1/2 months. Cat980 (talk)
- Time and number of edits are both requirements. --SnorlaxMonster 15:44, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. I edit a lot of glitch pages. Cat980 (talk) 15:45, 12 August 2012 (UTC)
- You've edited two main space page (List of glitch Pokémon and Types) a total of six times, you don't get privileges based on staff choice, it is randomly activated once you've reached a certain amount of edits within the mainspace. --Spriteit (talk) 08:35, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
dude why did you delete my comment -_- --Cat980 (talk) 18:02, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
- Pokéspeak comments are spam. And it wasted space. I would recommend you avoid such misdemeanors, or those with higher authority might get on your case.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... (talk) 19:50, 17 September 2012 (UTC)