In Pokémon Emerald, you can get one of Johto's starters upon completing the Hoenn Pokédex.
I've reverted your edits, as the article was 100% correct before them. Check your facts before making another edit. --Shiningpikablu252 01:15, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
I have a couple of questions as to Bulbapedia. First off, i just wanted to say hi and i'm so happy i found this place. You guys have done an awesome job and i hope i can contribute in some way.
First off, if we wanted to make an official template for the entire community how could it be placed into the whole system?
Second, if we see a spelling error do we have to get approval from the higher powers?
And third of all, who do you go to if you have a dispute with another user?--Boywonder01 05:50, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- I may not be an admin, but I think I can adequately answer your questions.
- Making a template is as simple as beating a Lv5 Magikarp. All you have to do is put it in the Template namespace. Look over to your left. See the box marked "Search"? Enter the name of your template, preceded by the word "Template:", and follow the red links 'til you get an editing window. For example, if you wanted to make a template for Ash's Pokémon, you'd enter the words Template:Ash's Pokémon into the Search box and hit enter. Additionally, you can also make links to templates on your user page or talk page, or in the sandbox by following the same sort of procedure. As long as it's preceded by "Template:", it'll end up in the Template namespace for all to use.
- Spelling errors need no approval. That's the beauty of a wiki: all pages (save user pages and protected pages) are free to be edited by anyone. Spelling errors crop up all the time, and it's very helpful to fix them when you find them. (If you find a spelling error on a protected page or someone's user page, though, you should just leave a note on the talk page.)
- If you have a dispute with another user, I suggest bringing it to an administrator's attention. One of them will certainly be able to help. Personally, I recommend TTEchidna, as he is here very often (so you can be sure of good response time) as well as level-headed and understanding. He handles all sorts of problems here, so I recommend going to him. Though you can't go wrong with most anyone on that list.
- Well, I hope that answers your questions. Sorry for talkin' your ear off. If you have any more, please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other fine users at this internet establishment. --DarkfireTaimatsu 09:15, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
I just bought a Nintendo DS and i was wondering, what is a friend code?--Boywonder01 19:49, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
- It's the code you exchange in order to connect to WiFi and trade/battle. User:TinaTheKirlia/Sig 19:52, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Okay. Just wait I'm making another one for someone else
OKAY!! What is your favorite color and what is your favorite pokemon?
Thank you so much by the way! My favorite color is blue and my favorite pokemon are Lucario and Dragonite.
Okay!!! how bout this. When you click boy, you go to your userpage. When you click wonder, you go to your talk page. When you click 01, you go to your contributions.
WAIT NOT FINISHED YET!!
WAIT I'll give you a list. Just sit tight and don't edit. I hate edit conflicts
HERE WE ARE!
- At the top of your page, you will see your username, your talk, your preferences, your watchlist...
- Click your preferences
- Somewhere, you will see Nickname
- MAKE SURE THAT THE RAW SIGNATURES BOX HAS A CHECKMARK IN IT
- Now in the box, copy and paste this into it.
- Save it
- Now, all you have to do to show your sig is to type ~~~~