Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot today. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of Userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Just wait until tomorrow, ok? Thanks! --The Dark Fiddler - ¿Nos hablamos? 04:19, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Please refrain from editing your userpage anymore. It is putting stress on the server.
- Hi there. Please read over the Userspace policy, and the previous comment in this section. While there is no limit on edits one may make to a userpage now, 13 in less than twentyfour hours is excessive. I will give you a party template once you have made sufficient mainspace edits. Think of it as a reward. — THE TROM — 23:14, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- What do you mean by mainspace edits exactly?--Blaziken=Tahu 17:06, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Please don't erase talk page comments for no reason. Trust me, you do NOT want to end up like Big Johnno, who got into an edit war with a sysop over comments the former had erased and was trying to keep erased. That user ended up blocked and subsequently had every erased comment restored. ---- MAGNEDETH 04:31, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Which one did I erase? And believe me I do not want to start anything on this site. I tried getting a bionicle Wiki site to use citation because have of the discussion pages were "Where did you hear that, etc." I almost got booted in three days. --Blaziken=Tahu 22:12, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- The welcome message (the big green thing above) counts as a talk page comment. ;) ~ sol 22:13, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Gotcha, when can I get rid of that?--Blaziken=Tahu 22:14, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- You can't unless you archive when you page gets super full or a couple of months.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 22:16, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
- also, on a side note, we dont use citations, and i dont suggest bothering to have us do them either. he he. -- MAGNEDETH 22:26, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
New comments go on the bottom of the page, not the top. Also, if by "pics not appearing" you mean the ones in the spritebox at the bottom of the Pokémon's page, then that's because nobody's uploaded the sprites yet.--freezingCOLD (page, talk) 21:18, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Instead of editing the userspace, as a wiki, we encourage users to edit the mainspace. So, if you edit the mainspace more often, you will be allowed to edit the userspace more. Thanks! --I'm back! Alpha CuboneKing 21:59, 26 September 2009 (UTC)
Do not edit the
User: namespace any more. In the past, we were not allowed to edit our pages at all because of users over-editing their pages. If you edit your page any more without making some edits to the mainspace, then the privilege for you to edit the userspace will be removed. ---- MAGNEDETH 18:38, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
Your failure to listen to these warnings has resulted in your userspace privileges being taken away. Your privileges may be returned in time. Please, next time listen to us. --—darklordtrom 20:09, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
Two things: One, next time, try varying the messages a bit. It hard to tell if I am getting warned more than once because I am a problem, or if two guys are sending me the messages at roughly the same time. Also, I was having some issues with my internet connection that day, so my page would keep crashing and saving it automatically saving it when I didnt want to. So can I have my editing privileges back please? --Blaziken=Tahu 15:26, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- First, the messages are computer-generated. Second, if you had issues on the Internet connection, then put it on a separate page for use on another day. Then you can preview it for another day. I'm not to decide on whether you get your privileges back though... ask an admin for that... ht14 15:29, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- Okay cool. If you could spread the word to the higher ups, that would be great. Sorry about all the trouble.--Blaziken=Tahu 17:58, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
given the fact that since joining the site on January 29th, 2009, youve made 2 mainspace edits, i think your privileges shall remain revoked until you can prove to us youve earned them. after all, you cant blame internet connections for 8 months of not doing anything. -- MAGNEDETH 18:09, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
- ah, i have a life outside of this site. Its more of a fun thing for me. But nerdness aside, I am not an expert on anything in the games, manga, anime, etc., but I AM good at writing. If you can send me an article, with ALL OF THE INFORMATION, i can write it out for you guys. Can we call that a deal?--Blaziken=Tahu 18:14, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
WELL THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? Apart from finding old sprites, there is hardly a thing to fix on this site. I just spent the last two weeks going through THE ENTIRE POKÉDEX for errors, and found 5 pages with errors, all of them being in the evolution charts and three of which were fixed by the time I went to go and edit them myself. That's got to count for something. Just give back the privileges, okay. I wont over edit my page again.--Blaziken=Tahu 19:26, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
In case you're wondering...
While I do appreciate that you pointed out the wrong evobox for Buneary, try not to respond to really old talk page comments (like you did elsewhere on the page). It's kinda pointless because the question's usually already been resolved (or the person who wrote the original comment won't be checking it anymore). Thank you! ZestyCactus 18:48, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- Understood. I was in class today, so I wasnt really paying attention to how old the the comments were. Also, there are SEVERAL pages that are mislabeled like that. I will try to compose a list of the pages that need to be fixed. Also, how do you change that info on the chart? I couldn't find it when i was looking at the pages. --Blaziken=Tahu 20:43, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
Take a look at this proposed policy. While it hasn't yet been accepted as official policy that I know of, it seems to be commonly accepted, so adding trivia about sprites' coloring differences really isn't necessary and is quite frankly unwanted.
Just thought I'd point that out to you, since you probably weren't aware! :)18:50, 11 October 2009 (UTC)
- I have just been trying really hard to get more main space edits, and I have noticed other edits similar to mine on various pages. I am planning on trying to start a project dedicated to sprites, especially shinys. Having now gone through the entire pokedex looking for errors, you wont see any more edits from me on that particular subject. Thanks for not being a jerk about it too!--Blaziken=Tahu 18:56, 11 October 2009 (UTC)