User talk:Adyniz/Archive 4
- 1 New Versions
- 2 My Apologies
- 3 B2W2 US Boxarts with ESRB Ratings
- 4 Unlock
- 5 Unneeded redirect?
- 6 Battle judge va
- 7 Serperior
- 8 Pictures
- 9 Image
- 10 Project notice
- 11 Dawn returning to Hoenn
- 12 Image (again)
- 13 Kotetsu
- 14 Big question due to there being a Kotetsu picture?
- 15 Humilau Gym and the Pokémon League Calendar
- 16 Why?
Hey, Adyniz, can you replace those four files: Seel; Dewgong; Dragonair and Donphan with those: Seel; Dewgong; Dragonair and Donphan, because they're bigger and with better quality! I'm asking you, because Archives are still protected. TheSeviper ♫ハブネーク♫ 16:05, 22 July 2012 (GMT)
- Done, I have replaced all the lower quality pics with the higher quality ones. If you don't mind, may I know from where did you get them? Adyniz — Wanna talk? 13:40, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
- Mmm... I think Donphan and Dragonair were send by my friend, he got them from an official site, and I think I got Seel and Dewgong from a website via Opera Dragonfly! TheSeviper ♫ハブネーク♫ 17:21, 22 July 2012 (GMT)
Hey Ady...I just wanted to apologize to you for my little outburst the other night. I was in a bad mood and didn't even think to look at other movie articles before I reverted. Sorry to take it out on you. :) --HoennMaster 01:12, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
B2W2 US Boxarts with ESRB Ratings
Hey, Adyniz! I'm trying to upload White 2's US Boxart with the ESRB rating, but it doesn't seem to be working. Is uploading images something only for staff? If so, could you or someone from the staff maybe upload the images? We don't need the boxart with "Rating Pending" on it anymore. Thanks! Torpoleon (talk) 17:56, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Bulbagarden Archives is locked at the moment, and it currently do not have a determined opening date. So yes, only the Archives staff members can upload images. And sure, I won't mind uploading the requested images. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 18:08, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
- Alright, so, is it OK that I found the images on The Pokémon Wiki? Also, they're a little bit small, but hopefully it will suffice.
Black 2- https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsBoIj8K5E7iRWjktJsOJBnaVb4vdsYln4MrFFxBFTVH-TgPeV - unsigned comment from Torpoleon (talk • contribs)
- I found the similar images on Gamestop, with no distorted pixels but smaller in comparison. The problem is that they are of very low quality/resolution as compared to the ones that we are currently using. Besides, the rating is already mentioned in the article, so it is not that big of an issue right now. Therefore, I think we should wait for the high quality versions. Also, if you forgot to sign your comment, you are not suppose to sign it later, it is against the talk page policy. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 19:39, 24 July 2012 (UTC)
Take a look at Template:New episode? Those redirects were created to remove unnecessary redlinks from the Wanted Pages. Take a look at what links to them before you just up and delete things. MaverickNate 19:48, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- Isn't that the case with at least one article every time? For example, no matter what we do, the next (currently unrevealed) episode will always appear in the wanted pages. Right now, it is BW093. So, why those two are getting special treatments? Adyniz — Wanna talk? 23:15, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
- Because it isn't the next immediate one. They aren't the ones that should theoretically be created in one week. There will always be future things; however, these links aren't considered "future things". Instead, they are considered links that exist only because a template forces them to. MaverickNate 23:46, 25 July 2012 (UTC)
Battle judge va
- No, he did not say that. What he said was "You can also hear me in the next few eps as the battle judge". That does not necessarily mean that he is voicing any of the Clubsplosion judges (Freddy O'Martian is voiced by Tom Wayland, and Marc Thompson voiced Don George). He might be referring to a "future" dub episode, since a battle judge does appear in BW083/84 (Homika's Gym referee) or it could be Jeremy (BW086). Adyniz — Wanna talk? 08:41, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
- Oh wait, now I see what you were referring to, after skimming through the episode. Well, if Bill was referring to that guy then it should be noted, but it is not confirmed yet. I will try to ask Kg to see if she can get it confirmed from Tom. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 08:50, 26 July 2012 (UTC)
First let me start by saying that for the editing i was using the preveiw button however, i am human just like you and I will never be able to catch every mistake Make but when i do i go back fix them and people edit sharking me isn't helping anything just know that i know its your job to fix things.Glalie Power (talk) 16:08, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- I am not sharking or degrading you, but pointing out where you went wrong, so that you can improve yourself and become an even better contributor. It is only for your own benefit. I know that you are a human being just like everyone else and we are bound to make mistakes. So, if someone makes an incorrect edit, it is the duty of another user to correct the problem. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 16:41, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- No particular website, I take them myself. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 16:44, 9 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Adyniz, I am new at Bulbapedia, so I can't upload any images, as you are an admin you can. I found an good image for the ranger, Luana, that page has no profile image. Can you upload it? I uploaded it on the pokemon wikia, where I can upload Image's even though I am new there. I send you a link to that image:.
Sorry for my maybe bad grammar, but I am dutch.
Hello! I came here you a question*. I was reading the anime MoS and I noticed that the first section of that page states that only completed articles should have the project anime notice, but I have seen many stubs which have the project notice. I was going to ask KG 'bout it, but I thought that since you were the one who created that page, you might have a clue about it. What do you think should be done? Pokégeek 09:59, 19 August 2012 (UTC)
- For this question, Kenji-girl would be the right person to go to. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 10:44, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
Dawn returning to Hoenn
I don't understand why you undid my edit on BW093 in the major events section. Dawn is currently on a journey in Hoenn, so it's obvious that she's going back there. We did the same thing when May briefly returned, so why should Dawn be different? サトシ101 (talk) 20:01, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- May explicitly stated that she has earned 3 Johto ribbons and she'll go back to Johto in order to win the remaining ribbons. How do we know that Dawn is currently on a journey in Hoenn? And I honestly fail to see the 'obvious' part here. She did not say a single word about her journey in Hoenn region. So, assuming that she will go back to Hoenn is pure speculation at the moment. Unless we get an official confirmation, it should not be added. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 20:12, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi, I talked to you earlier about an image, now I can upload images so I uploaded a image for Krokka Tunnel on Bulbagarden, but I don't see it at the Krokka Tunnel page, can you do something about it? (Click here for the Image on bulbagarden). --Quilafa (talk) 12:59, 26 August 2012 (UTC)
- The image is there but it is not showing up because of the cache. Try purging the cache (click on the clock on top of the page). If that doesn't work, open this link* and then select "show preview". If the image shows up when previewing it, click on the "Save page" button and it should fix the problem. This edit will not be counted as an actual edit, but rather a 'null edit'. Null edit technique usually helps in fixing the cache problems. Try it and let me know. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 15:24, 26 August 2012 (UTC)
- He does not seem to be confirmed to be the 'new' rival but merely a Pokémon Trainer, at least for now. A confirmation requires a solid official proof, which we do not have at the moment. He is not travelling with the gang either since there is no sign of him being in the TR two parter. No summary, magazine scan, or any other source has confirmed his status. Therefore, I do not see the need of creating the article before the episode airs. However, you are more than welcome to create the article once the episode officially airs but please do not forget to put some more effort, as I mentioned in my previous message on your talkpage. For now, you can save the article in a notepad file if you want.
- Last but not the least, on all talk pages, write ~~~~ or click on button after every post. This automatically generates your signature, and lets everyone know who has written what, and when. Thank you, and have a good time contributing! Adyniz — Wanna talk? 14:46, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, and do you mean when BW092 or BW093 airs? Chomper4 (talk) 14:52, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
Big question due to there being a Kotetsu picture?
- We have been over this before, twice. No article before the episode. Whether their is a picture available or not, we still do not know anything about the character. I have already explained everything in detail in our previous discussions. If you are concerned about the credit i.e someone else might create the article before you, then I must inform you that Bulbapedia is a community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Everyone gets an equal chance to contribute, unless there is a good reason to prevent a certain group of users from editing. The article will be unprotected exactly after the episode is done airing. I repeat, please do not create an article related to Kotetsu in any of the namespaces before BW093's official airing, and it applies to everyone. Thank you. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 23:08, 30 August 2012 (UTC)
Humilau Gym and the Pokémon League Calendar
G'day, Adyniz. I included one link to a Humilau Gym season on the article talk page (hover your mouse over the shaded areas to see what season is in progress). In case that's not enough, see here, here, here, here for local seasons across the United States. All "Humilau Gym" seasons follow an Opelucid Gym season (July) and start on the 12th August AFAIK. Presumably there's a "master" schedule with these specific names and dates which seems to be out of the reach of us mere mortals (!). All the very best, Shiny Porygon (talk) 07:37, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- Aha, thanks for the links. The hovering thing didn't occur to me at all when I was going through the league pages yesterday, all I could see was Aspertia. Thanks again. Adyniz — Wanna talk? 07:42, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
Dude, why did you edit one of my personal subpages? I realise that the character name had changed, but you can't just go around editing other peoples pages. It would have redirected to the right page anyway. I don't see what the point of it was.--Pokélova! 17:25, 28 September 2012 (UTC)