From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This is all outdated, I will change it someday...
You are now entering the water zone...
|| This user identifies as male.
|| ☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Squirtle. ☆
|| This user's favorite food is Sushi.
- Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or boxed
- You may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances.
- You must nickname all Pokémon
- You get one chance to revive a Pokémon per badge, but you must sacrifice Pokémon to do so (an eye for an eye sort of)
- Wingman the Wingull (Revived with Stone Badge)
- Thor the Magnectrike (Revived with Knuckle Badge)
- Wingman the Wingull
- Lost in Dewford Gym to a trainer, revived with Stone Badge
- SLIP, Level 4 Wingull, gave her soul for Wingman
- Thor the Magnectrike
- Lost to a Skitty. Double Slap hit 3 times, and the third was a critical hit, was revived with Knuckle Badge
- SCREAM, level 10 Wismur, was the Pokémon whose soul I swapped
Other Battlers(all lv.50)
Do not Enter!
my anime predictions
Pokemon of the day