From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| ☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Castform. ☆
I am a student that like playing Pokemon games and watching Pokemon anime. Well, I have a main goal in my life, which is unrelated to Pokemon. However, I still love Pokemon very much.
I have Pokemon Diamond Version and HeartGold Version. I had both Pokemon FireRed Version and LeafGreen Version, as well as Pokemon Emerald version in a few years ago, but the cards are broken and I can no longer play those 3 games.
I choose Fire-type starters because Fire-type Pokemon are quite rare to find in the wild. I can also learn how to control a great power when using Fire-types because when fire is under control, it can be very useful, but when fire goes out of control, it will be destructive.
I also train Pokemon of a variety of types because all types have their advantages and disadvantages, in other words, strength and weaknesses. All of my teams have Pokemon of all 4 main types (Fire, Water, Electric and Grass), Flying-type, Fighting-type and Rock-type. My teams also have Dark-type and Ground-type Pokemon, or at least have Pokemon that can learn those types of moves. The types I chose can cover almost all types when attacking, and Fire, Fighting and Ground are 3 of the most powerful types, making my team powerful.
When battling, I usually go offense and I will use the type-advantage to attack. I'm not a strategy user. I will recover my Pokemon when they get weak and switch them out when my Pokemon are at a disadvantage. I also let my Pokemon learn some strong offensive moves, but I will only use them when my team are in a really bad situation, such as much weaker than opponents in terms of levels.
Usually, I don't use legendary Pokemon because their power are overwhelmingly strong that I'm unable to control. My Johto team is the only exception because Ho-Oh can learn some decent Flying-type attacks while the other Flying-type Pokemon I found in Johto can't (even if they can, their stats prevents them from using those attacks effectively).
- Started with Chimchar
- Have a full party (6 Pokemon on hand)!
- All Pokemon on hand evolved into final forms!
- Have seen all 150 Pokemon in Sinnoh PokeDex!
- Upgraded PokeDex with National Mode!
- Have seen 212 Pokemon out of 493 in National PokeDex
- Have caught 111 Pokemon out of 212 seen Pokemon
- Collected all 8 Gym Badges!
- Collected all 8 HMs and can use all of them on the field!
- Crushed Team Galactic on Spear Pillar!
- Caught Dialga, all Lake Guardians and Cresselia!
- Defeated the Elite Four and Champion!
- Got through Victory Road and Routes 224-226
- Arrived in Battle Zone
- Explored Fight Area and Survival Area
- Started with Cyndaquil
- Have a full party (6 Pokemon on hand)!
- Have seen 205 Pokemon out of 256
- Have caught 150 Pokemon out of 205 seen Pokemon
- Collected 8 Gym Badges
- Collected HM1-7 and can use them on the field
- Crushed Team Rocket at Radio Tower!
- Caught Ho-Oh!
- Got through Rt. 26-27, Rt. 23 and Victory Rd.
- Defeated Rival Silver in Victory Rd.!
- Arrived in Indigo Plateau!
- Challenging Elite Four and Champion!
My Pokemon Team
|| Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Flamethrower, Brick Break
|| Brave Bird, Fly, Aerial Ace, Return
|| Crunch, Strength, Spark, Thunder Fang
|| Solar Beam, Petal Dance, Sludge Bomb, Energy Ball
|| Earthquake, Surf, Muddy Water, Ice Beam
|| Head Smash, Stone Edge, Rock Climb, Rock Slide
|| Blast Burn, Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Swift
|| Solar Beam, Sludge Bomb, Giga Drain, Mega Drain
|| Close Combat, Brick Break, Horn Attack, Rock Smash
|| Surf, Discharge, Bubble Beam, Stockpile
|| Thrash, Earthquake, Crunch, Rock Slide
|| Brave Bird, Sacred Fire, Fly, Aerial Ace
- Seen Pokemon: 150/150
- Caught Pokemon: 106/150
- Seen Pokemon: 205/256
- Caught Pokemon: 150/205
- Pokemon Diamond
- Seen Pokemon: 212/493
- Caught Pokemon: 111/212
- Coal Badge
- Forest Badge
- Cobble Badge
- Fen Badge
- Relic Badge
- Mine Badge
- Icicle Badge
- Beacon Badge
- Zephyr Badge
- Hive Badge
- Plain Badge
- Fog Badge
- Mineral Badge
- Storm Badge
- Glacier Badge
- Rising Badge
I treat my Pokemon with love and trust, just like Ash Ketchum in the anime. I care about my Pokemon a lot and I'm neither strict nor harsh towards my Pokemon. My Pokemon are my friends, no matter what happens.
- Project Walkthroughs
- Pokemon Diamond And Pearl Walkthrough
- Pokemon HeartGold And SoulSilver Walkthrough