The Start in New Bark
Beginning my journey in New Bark Town, in Johto, I choose Cyndaquil as my starter Pokémon. Calm and shy, the Fire Mouse Pokémon and I try a lot of times to catch some bug-type in Route 30, but it fails until we find a fierce wild Larvitar which uses a powerful Hyper Beam at us and escapes.
- Feniceo starts his journey as a Pokémon Trainer through Johto with a Cyndaquil.
- Feniceo meets Larvitar for the first time.
Quickly we run to the Pokémon Center in Cherrygrove City. Nurse Joy does her work and takes care of my little Cyndaquil. While waiting the night to come outside the center, a happy group of Five Star Pokémon flies around me and show me how beautiful is the wild and freedom, so I learn that quietly I’ll find my dream’s Pokémon Team. This wish is turning on truth, ‘cause one of the Ledyba just befriends with me, then when I meet Cyndaquil again there’s a new partner to presents to it. In the morning after, I decide to train my new Pokémon, which against Cyndaquil shows its power.
- Feniceo catches a Ledyba.
Confirmation of a Dream
- Feniceo Hatchers challenges Leader Falkner at the Violet Gym:
File:SpriteFalkner.gif Leader Falkner
File:Spr 3e 016.gif Pidgey Lv. 7
File:Spr 3e 017.gif Pidgeotto Lv. 10
- Feniceo Hatchers gains the Zephyr Badge.
Rock Skin Cave
- Feniceo’s Cyndaquil learns Quick Attack.
- Feniceo’s Ledyba learns Light Screen.
- Feniceo meets Larvitar for the second time.
Sky Is Above
On Route 33 some Cottonweed Pokémon flies in the sky, this is when I decide to catch one of them.
- Feniceo catches a Hoppip.
Right Evolution in Right Situation
Now I come back to my hometown, Azalea, where I meet my parents and stay for two days training my new Hoppip, which evolves into Skiploom after battles against my childhood’s friends. In the third day, I go to the Azalea Gym battle for my second badge.
- Feniceo meets his parents for the first time after became a trainer.
- Feniceo’s Hoppip evolves into Skiploom.
- Feniceo Hatchers challenges Leader Bugsy at the Azalea Gym:
- Feniceo’s Skiploom defeats Bugsy’s Metapod using Bullet Seed.
- Feniceo’s Skiploom fights against Bugsy’s Kakuna, before being recalled by Feniceo.
- Feniceo’s Ledyba defeats Bugsy’s Kakuna using Comet Punch.
- Bugsy’s Scyther defeats Feniceo’s Ledyba using Vacuum Wave.
- Feniceo’s Cyndaquil evolves into Quilava and defeats Bugsy’s Scyther using Quick Attack followed by Ember.
File:SpriteBugsy.png Leader Bugsy
File:Spr 3e 011.gif Metapod Lv. 12
File:Spr 3e 014.gif Kakuna Lv. 12
File:Spr 3e 123.gif Scyther Lv. 14
- Feniceo Hatchers gains the Hive Badge.
In the Ilex We Learn
I pass through the Route 34 and meet the Ilex Forest, where I fight some trainers and discover some new wild Pokémon. Training a lot with my new Quilava and Skiploom, I meet Larvitar and throw my Poké Ball to catch it... The ball almost fix it into, the Rock Skin Pokémon escapes.
- Feniceo’s Quilava learns Flame Wheel.
- Feniceo’s Skiploom learns Leech Seed.
- Feniceo’s Ledyba evolves into Ledian after learning Mach Punch.
- Feniceo meets Larvitar for the third time and failed to catch it.
Fighting for the Plain
- Feniceo Hatchers challenges Leader Whitney:
File:SpriteWhitney.gif Leader Whitney
File:Spr 3e 035.gif Clefairy Lv. 19
File:Spr 3e 241.gif Miltank Lv. 21
- Feniceo Hatchers gains the Plain Badge.