From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Me, myself and I
Hi there. I'm MonkeyD., I'm a teenager who lives in the country of the frogs~ So, er... My english isn't very good (and even not good at all, but I swear I practice!) but I hope you can all understand me~
Hmmm... And what can I say here, huh?
I discovered Pokémon when I was...6? Yes, I think. Or maybe 5, or 4. Something like that. So, I discovered Pokémon with the Yellow version I received for my birthday. And then Red and Blue followed, and the anime, and then and then here I am, total Pokémon fan. Well, not so total, the IV gen really creeps me out, the anime is getting worse and worse (WHERE ARE YOU MISTYYYY?!) and and... And in fact, Heart Gold, a IV gen game, is like, the best Pokémon ever. *_*
Favourites and whatever
Favourites, favourites, haaaa...
- Sneasel - Like I didn't say it before (God bless the templates \o/), I'm just a super-hyper-totally tard...I mean, fan of Sneasel. Dunno why tough. I love this little guy. Why did he had to become such a... a... an ugly thing as he evolve?!
- James - Okay, the anime is cool, but now it's not so cool as before... Only James makes me watching the show again. :D He's stupid, and funny, and...And I don't have the vocabulary to say why I appreciate him so much. TT *go comits a suicide by throwing herself from the top of her stool*
- Morty - Huh... Lol? Yeah, he had sooooo many appearance both in the games and in the show... Like for Sneasel, I don't really know why I like him. Maybe because he's OMG-SO-GOOD-LOOKING (The scarf!! \o/) and because he use Ghost type Pokémons... Yeah, Ghosts are cooool.
- Lance - Because he's a villain in the manga, a super-cool trainer in the games (well, in the two others medias too, but...), and a super hero who fight for justice in the anime!! \o/ But lol, pink hair? He almost looks like some kind of Playmobil in the show...
- Ruby - From the manga. :D He's funny and a kind of a coward and he has a cool cap and he had a Mudkip and he's sooo cute with Sapphire. ^3^ I hope he'll get more appearance... With the end of this stupid Platinum chapter. TT
- Gold Version - To talk about something else than the characters, my favourite version is without a doubt Gold. Two regions, that means even more gym leaders to explode, Red, the Johto region, Ho-Oh, the evil Pokémon-stealer rival, the red Gyarados, the Apricorn-Ball system, and the only thing who's not great in this game is this stupid Miltank! D<
You call that a team?!
Well, yeah. It surely isn't a good team for strategy purpose or whatever, and in all the case I don't understand a thing about this so-called strategy (Well, seriously, the only thing to do is to know when change your Pokémon for the good one), so instead I chose Pokémons I like, they can be weak or useless or dunno what else, as long as they please me... I CHOSE YOU!!
(Oh, and recently I fell in love with the surname-system, soon I'll think I'm the only one in this case.)
- Heart Gold Team ~ This one gotta be my fave team ever. I'm proud of my choice. xD
- Sapphire Team ~ Will I remember this one ? It's been a while since I lost my beloved Sapphire version...
- Leaf Green Team ~ The best I ever had. :D Well, in terms of levels.
- Pearl Team ~ Ack, worse team ever. I like it of course (a little), but still...