From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Revision as of 20:14, 23 March 2013 by Eridanus (Created page with "The bonuses for capture in Shadows of Almia <!-- and probably Guardian Signs!---> Add anything that's missing. To add yet: how they affect the EXP gain. *10th Capture - Pok...")
The bonuses for capture in Shadows of Almia
Add anything that's missing.
To add yet: how they affect the EXP gain.
- 10th Capture - Pokémon is captured 10th time (?)
- Rapid Capture - Fast capture
- Mach Capture - ?
- One-Line Capture - Pokémon is captured without releasing stylus.
- No Damage 1/2/3 - The line isn't hit by a Pokémon attack (what numbers mean?)
- Boss Capture - The capture was a boss battle
- Group Capture - The capture involved more than one Pokémon.
- Good Poké Assist - Player used a supereffective Poké Assist.
- 50+ Loops - Player performed more than 50 loops.
- Narrow Capture - Player captured a Pokémon while low on health.