Template for changed movesets. Based on Werdnae's draft and existing LevelV.
Availability in side Pokmon games. Based on existing Avail templates.
I cleared few other games, but I have forgotten the teams I had at Hall of Fame.
Achieved on July 15, 2012.
Achieved on July 7, 2013.
Caught... few years ago.
Caught 1st August 2011 at about 13:30 (CEST).
Caught 27h December 2011
I have no idea whatsoever.
- Catch - Pokémon can be caught in-wild.
- Swarm - Pokémon can be caught in-wild while it's swarming.
- Snag/Dual-slot - Pokémon can be snagged (Orre games) or catched with in a dual-slot mode (Sinnoh games).
- Receive - Pokémon can be received from someone.
- Evolve/Breed - A later or previous stage of the Pokémon can be obtained. It can evolve into or breed this Pokémon.
- Dream Radar/PokéWalker - This Pokémon can be acquired via Dream Radar (B2W2) or PokéWalker (HGSS)
- Dream Radar/PokéWalker (Evolve) - A previous stage of the Pokémon can be obtained via Dream Radar or PokéWalker.
- Event - This Pokémon can be acquired via an event, be it in-game such as Faraway Island or real-life distribution such as ExtremeSpeed Pikachu.
- Event Evolve/Breed - A later or previous stage of the Pokémon can be obtained via event. It can evolve into or breed this Pokémon.
- Trade - This Pokémon cannot be obtained in that game without trading with another game. In Generation II, this also includes Generation I, due to how Time Capsule works.
- Pal Park/Poké Transfer - Currently this Pokémon cannot be obtained in that Generation legitimately. It has to be migrated from previous Generation.
Dream World now has its own header and isn't included.