Template for changed movesets. Based on Werdnae's draft and existing LevelV.
Availability in side Pokmon games. Based on existing Avail templates.
Caught... few years ago.
Caught 1st August 2011 at about 13:30 (CEST).
Caught 27h December 2011
I have no idea whatsoever.
- Catch - Pokémon can be caught in-wild.
- Swarm - Pokémon can be caught in-wild while it's swarming.
- Snag/Dual-slot - Pokémon can be snagged (Orre games) or catched with in a dual-slot mode (Sinnoh games).
- Receive - Pokémon can be received from someone.
- Evolve/Breed - A later or previous stage of the Pokémon can be obtained. It can evolve into or breed this Pokémon.
- Dream Radar/PokéWalker - This Pokémon can be acquired via Dream Radar (B2W2) or PokéWalker (HGSS)
- Dream Radar/PokéWalker (Evolve) - A previous stage of the Pokémon can be obtained via Dream Radar or PokéWalker.
- Event - This Pokémon can be acquired via an event, be it in-game such as Faraway Island or real-life distribution such as ExtremeSpeed Pikachu.
- Event Evolve/Breed - A later or previous stage of the Pokémon can be obtained via event. It can evolve into or breed this Pokémon.
- Trade - This Pokémon cannot be obtained in that game without trading with another game. In Generation II, this also includes Generation I, due to how Time Capsule works.
- Pal Park/Poké Transfer - Currently this Pokémon cannot be obtained in that Generation legitimately. It has to be migrated from previous Generation.
Dream World now has its own header and isn't included.