From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| It is currently 17:51 (UTC) on Monday, September 26, 2016.
| How-To: Getting the most use out of this user
- In charge of enforcing the Signature policy. Got questions? Fire away.
- General administration stuff; deletion, page protection, vandal blocking, and if needed, conflict moderation.
- Wiki-coding. I'm fairly experienced with wiki-code (my userpage, and this header, are both my design). Got questions? I'll do my best to provide answers.
- Random dumb stuff. I liek mudkipz. U liek mudkipz?
That's right, I win. Eat my dust. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 20:58, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
How come you put your talk page archives in the
User: name space? DCM asked you this before, but you never answered. Chocolate (Chat with Me) 02:49, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Why aren't you doing everything like me? MaverickNate 02:52, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- What do you mean? I was just asking Geo a question. Chocolate (Chat with Me) 02:53, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Merely habit, Chocolate. There's really no set place that Archives should always go to, they just need to stay in the correct userspace. And to me, it looks weird to have a talk page with no article, so I simply move them there when I archive.
- ...Did DCM really ask that? I must have missed it. *digs through his archives* -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 02:56, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Okay. And yes, DCM did ask that. Here. Chocolate (Chat with Me) 02:58, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
- Wow, invisible or something. I just looked through that and didn't see it at all. =P -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 03:03, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Pikachu has fainted!
Totallynotnova 05:40, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Jioruji used Disable!
- But nothing happened!
- -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 05:42, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Use Energypowder on Jioruji?
- Jioruji gains 50 HP!
- Totallynotnova 05:47, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
I got a problem adding Sigs...
Hey-o, I was gonna try to add a custom sig, but whenever I put in the HTML code into the Signature section of my Preferences, it keeps saying Invalid raw signature.
I put it in like this, right? : --Dark Boye . I have no idea, I'm just really tired to figure it out right now... Boye 08:32, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Try using this code instead:
[[User:Dark_Boye|<span style="color:red;">Da</span>]][[User talk:Dark_Boye|<span style="color:black;">rk Bo</span>]][[User:Dark_Boye|<span style="color:blue;">ye</span>]], remember to also select the Raw signatures box. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 09:50, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, Thanks! Uh, is there a specific code for underlining or font size? Dark Boye 03:12, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- You can use
<small></small> to make things smaller, and
<u></u> will underline. There's also the option to use
<font size=3></font> to change font size too (the number there adjusts the size), but do note, that's disallowed for signatures, as making the text any bigger would disrupt line spacing. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 04:55, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
My user name is "0 Degrees", so this is this signature okay? 0° 00:18, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
- Yeh, I'd say that makes sense there. I think it's fine. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 06:24, 1 February 2009 (UTC)
why u erased that it could be used to create Lucas's back --Manwithnoname 18:27, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- this and this are still up on ImageShack, so I never deleted the images. However, we don't need talk pages for files that don't exist, so those were deleted. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 05:34, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
CoolPikachu! told me you were the one to go to for help with signatures.
I need the very basics.
I just want a signature with a few colours, bold or italics and have the start of my name link to my userpage and the end link to my talk page.
Explain in simple terms please as I am pretty bad at HTML.
Thank you! - unsigned comment from Zephy.Changes (talk • contribs)
- Well, first things first, you can sign with four tildes ~~~~. By default, it's a pretty basic link to your userpage; generally, if you're going to customize it, that coding is a good place to start.
- In your case, you would have this: Zephy.Changes
- If you wanted to, say, customize it a bit, there's a bunch of options...
- Mayhaps something like this: Zephy.Changes
[[User:Zephy.Changes|<font color=purple>Zephy</font>]].[[User talk:Zephy.Changes|<font color=darkblue>Changes</font>]]
- Dunno what colors or design you'd like, but perhaps that base gives you something to base off of... just note that when you put that into your Preferences, make sure the "Raw Signatures" box is checked. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 05:25, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
Help me to make a new sig.--Maria♥♪♫δ 05:46, 3 February 2009 (UTC)