From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Signature Policy|
As most of you have probably already noticed, Bulbapedia has a Signature Policy now, and I'm in charge of enforcing it. If you're visiting my talk page here to ask a signature-related question, take a look through this first while I list off the policy rules. :D
- All signatures will be text-only and not exceed 80 characters on-screen when rendered.
- No line breaks.
- The font size of the signature will be no larger than the font size of normal text.
- No signature templates.
- A link to the user page, at minimum, and a link to the user talk page is recommended.
Still got questions? Fire away. I check my talk page here fairly often, so you'll get a response quickly enough. Other users might even beat me to it. :D I'm handy with coding as well, so if you have an idea for a new signature but aren't sure how to make it, let me know; I can tell you if it's within the rules, and help you make it.
First person to mess up this page gets banned! Oh wait... *bans self*
...it is now safe to post here. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 00:33, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
*Banned*. Can you edit this page please. It's a UP in the stub category. Porygon-Z 15:59, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- Done. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 16:30, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- Potential vandal... Porygon-Z 16:57, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- Only has one edit, and it's nothing too awful. Merely a warning should do, perhaps it's a new user testing editing, or someone who actually believes what they wrote. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 18:54, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
Get on vynaiocc. I need to ask you somthing. Warwick 10:37, 7 April 2008 (UTC)
Re: Signature Policy
Thank you very much for informing me on the new policy! I'll get rid of my signature template once we're able to edit user pages again. --Lime 16:39, 13 April 2008 (UTC)