From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Hey, i'm new too! Thank you very much for your comments, knowing me i'll buy Pearl... Do we have reviews on here? On my wiki, Simpedia, we have reviews for all The Sims 2 Expansion Packs, etc. Again, thanks for your comments and i'm a Wikiholic too, I'm Celticfan383 on Wikipedia and Nathan, my real name, on Simpedia, our Simpedia server is awful so unless you can suggest a good free server, we're stuck with it, just keep refreshing, lol! ¡иąтнąи! | Talk | Email| 19:31, 20 May 2007 (UTC)
- Let me know your friend code if and when you get Pearl! Mine's on my userpage, of course. And no, I don't think there are any reviews here. But finding an actual review shouldn't be hard (Neoseeker.com is a good place to start, off the top of my head).
- Hehe, I play Sims 2... not very often anymore, but I'm still a big fan of the game (too bad it doesn't work on my laptop... my laptop's widescreen, and setting the Sims to play in 1280x768 resolution only affects the UI, not to mention the lack of a mouse wheel gets in the way).
- But hey, if you've ever got any more questions about D/P, let me know. -- Jioruji Derako.> 01:48, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Heh! The Sims Stories was designed directly for Laptops... Anyway, i'd like to know, what are the 3 starter pokémon and what are their types? ¡иąтнąи! | Talk | Email| 18:43, 21 May 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, Sims Stories? I'll have to take a look at that one, perhaps.
- Alright, starters... I've got a sortable PokéDex on my Start page, just check the Sinnoh section. It's sorted by number by default, so they'll be the top nine Pokémon on the list. Just to note, the Water-starter seems to be popular thanks to the secondary type it gains at the final evolution... I've run into a few of them on the Wi-Fi Battle Tower. Pain in the ass to get rid of those guys... -- Jioruji Derako.> 01:38, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
- Just so you know, i always pick the water type! ;P ¡иąтнąи! | Talk | Email| 18:52, 22 May 2007 (UTC)