From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
I'm an experienced Pokemon Trainer, who has been a fan since 2002. I'm is a dedicated Water and Fire type trainer. I've beaten the game in each generation, except for Gen I. True to my name, I'm is currently training an army of Caterpie. I am willing to accept Battle and Trades, but I don't have WI-Fi at my house, so i can't accept most of them.
P.S. CATERPIE RULES
40pxCount CaterpieFile:Ani010MS.gif Happy Easter 05:31, 23 March 2008 (UTC)
Happy Easter Everyone!
Pages I've made
- Buena's Password
- Every page under my namespace ( except for my talk page, which Pac-man Technically made )
Elite Four Party
This Team was in my first elite four victory and most Gym Battles. Their levels and moves are the ones that they had
during the Elite Four challenge, and they have all grown stronger since then.
More Info on Count Caterpie
These are just things about me. They will be updated every... when I want to
- I'm the President of a Pokemon Fan Club in my area.
- I am currently interested in Pokemon that don't evolve or aren't as popular, with good move sets. i.e. Absol, Skarmory, Relicanth
- There is actually no reason for my name, I just made it up! ( Although a Caterpie in a dracula cape would look really cool! )
- I always buy the first game listed in a group ( Ruby, FireRed, Diamond ) or the special game. ( Emerald, Crystal )
- Whenever a new system comes out, I say, " I'm perfectly content with my current system, and don't need a new one." But I end up buying it about six monthes later.
- I own or have owned a
- Gamboy Color
- Gameboy Advanced
- Nintendo DS
- I own two Kyogre. One was traded, one I caught.
- The one I caught, I caught with a net ball. ( Im serious )
- A level 84 Blastoise with Skull Bash, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, and Bite. Scared yet?
Oh, yes, and this is totally my copyright. No copying, okay?
Special thanks to Espeon360 for this Digital artist's rendition of Caterpie
Websites I support