From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This user likes to mess with glitches in the Pokémon games.
|| This user spends too much time on the computer.
|| This user contributes using Opera.
|| ☆ This user's favorite Pokémon is Unown. ☆
|| This user is a god.
I am Abwayax.
Who I Am
- I am, first and foremost, an (unimportant) member of the Pokémon fandom.
- Pokémon fan since Generation I (1999 to be exact)
- Glitch Enthusiast since 2003
- Pokémon webmaster since 2003
- Pokémon forum administrator since 2004
- Bulbapedian since early 2005
- Owner of Glitch City Laboratories (which is notable enough for an article, even though I myself am not)
- I am an editor of articles.
- I am an Unown enthusiast, even though
- I am a programmer. My specialty is PHP, although I also know Java and a bit of C++ and Perl.
- Fact: I programmed that software that runs my site by scratch (not the forum, although I wrote a forum script too)
- Member of The Order of the Glitch, a secret society formed to
take over the world increase awareness of Glitch Pokémon and make them superior equal to official ones in terms of the fandom (NB. I don't consider it a bias)
- Member of Project GlitchDex, which serves a somewhat similar purpose to the Order except not really.
Who I Am Not
- I am not a Pokémon (neither is Giovanni).
- I do not partake in the User Entertainment Project at all. I don't go on any sort of missions. I am here to help write an encyclopedia; I can entertain myself elsewhere.
- I am not a fan of the cartoon, nor have I been since Master Quest.
- I stopped playing the card game a while ago, too.
- I am not a hardcore fan. The games are my only area of interest, and even then I haven't completed any Pokédexes (I suck at being a fan, don't I?)
- I am not someone you want on your bad side.
- I am not, however, an administrator, and I don't forsee becoming one in the near (or far) future.
- Nor am I part of THE UNSTOPPABLE TEAM (FEAR THEIR MIGHT), nor do I plan to become part of it.
- I am not a shipper, nor do I have any crushes on any characters.
- I am not someone who uses 6 colors, a table, and 5 dancing Pokémon Emerald sprites in their signature. My sig consists of two Unown sprites and a code tag. Sigh... I wish others would be as simple.