The Chikorita Challenge
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|The Chikorita Challenge|
|Preceded By:||Battle for the Zephyr Badge|
|Succeeded By:||All Fired Up|
|Spoiler warning: this article may contain major plot or ending details.|
Ash thinks it's cool that Chikorita has joined his Pokémon team. But the newest member of the Pokémon posse is jealous of Pikachu. So the ticked-off Chikorita takes off - on a journey way beyond the Poké Ball. And that could get very dangerous.
- Ash captures a Chikorita.
- Pikachu (Ash's)
- Charizard (Ash's)
- Meowth (Team Rocket)
- Koffing (James's)
- Ekans (Jessie's)
- Chikorita (Casey's)
- Rattata (Casey's)
- Pidgey (Casey's)
- Chikorita (Ash's)
- Rattata is referred to as a furry brown rat when Rattata are normally purple. However, in Generation II, a Shiny Rattata was brown.
- Chikorita is referred to as a yellow leaf Pokémon when Chikorita are normally green. However, Shiny Chikorita are yellow.
- Heracross is described as having shiny brown armor although Heracross are normally Blue.
- In the first battle between Ash and Casey, when Casey sends out Pidgey, Ash says he remembers when he caught his first Pidgey, but Ash caught a Pidgeotto, not a Pidgey.
|This article is a stub. You can help Bulbapedia by .|
|This book article is part of Project Merchandise, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on all Pokémon toys, dolls, books, and collectible merchandise.|