[18:14:03] <Shinoabisu> Cat with long neck is in the wild. [18:14:05] <CassSept> :S [18:14:09] <CassSept> you saw it? [18:14:10] <CassSept> in pearl? [18:14:18] <Shinoabisu> No, but dex says so.
^-- would mean the pedia is wrong about Nyaruuma (and Bunyatto) not being in Pearl x)
- I think the format of this list caused confusion - from what I've heard, Nyarumā and Bunyatto are exclusive to Pearl, not from... --Pie 05:07, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
The following need to be moved from Diamond to Pearl. - Glameow / Purugly - Shieldon / Bastiodon - Misdreavus / Mismagius
From what I can tell the whole list needs to be switched around (Diamond = Pearl and visa versa).
- That's because they're the Pokémon that are missing from the version in question, for all of them. TTEchidna 04:57, 22 August 2007 (UTC)
Okay - now i feel stupid. Still, doesn't this seem a little backwards? It seems more natural to look for what you have and not what you're missing. That's probably just me. - kuja
- Eh, true, but then we'd encounter a problem when it comes to the third versions. TTEchidna 01:10, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
I caught a Murkrow in Eterna Forest in Pokémon Diamond ... Actually now that I think about it I did have Pokémon LeafGreen in the GBA Slot. Hmm ... Whetever. File:Ani137MS.gif TESH File:Ani233MS.gifTALK File:Ani474MS.gif SAND 16:07, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
Everything still need to be flipped around in FireRed and Leaf Green I fixed it --Tommy 04:08, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
I'm protecting this, simply because no one wants to read the disclaimer that "the Pokémon listed below are MISSING from that particular game, and will need to be traded from a game within the same generation that does not list them." I boldened it, nothing. So I'm gonna protect it for... oh, a year. Any comments? User:TTEchidna/sig 05:06, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Well, it's not as if it needs updates nearly as much as the List of AG episodes did when it had to be protected. People won't magically start reading the bold before editing in the next year, though.
- This is a good time to bring up an issue I have with the colours of the tables, though. Black on black? Seriously? --FabuVinny T-C-S 10:15, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- True, next time an update is needed is when GSDS or DPv3 comes out. User:TTEchidna/sig 02:28, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
Vulpix/Ninetales is not in Pokémon Gold. Vulpix/Ninetales is in Silver/Crystal. Growlithe/Arcanine's in Gold.