Has Nugget any function other then being sold for a lot of money?Jacce 17:27, 12 February 2008 (UTC)
I really want to add Japanese trivia of the Nugget, because it's an important in-joke of Japanese Pokemon fandom. But I also feel that it's inappropriate at the same time... --Pizzaman 13:07, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
- What would it be? That it's a piece of crap? TTEchidna 15:28, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
It says under Slowpoketail that
- "One key point of interest is when first introduced, the Team Rocket member mentions the Slowpoketail's value as a delicacy, being the first time that it's ever mentioned of the use of any Pokémon as an actual food (for human consumption), a rather controversial subject of what kind of creature is the contributor of meat (of any kind) in the Pokémon world"
- I vaguely remember hearing that. If you can find a clip it would be perfectDCM((曲奇饼妖怪Spy on My Edits))
- Also in the episode when everyone is on the SS Anne it shows them talk about eating a Magikarp. This has happened in many different episodes before Gen II even came out so the statement of "One key point of interest is when first introduced, the Team Rocket member mentions the Slowpoketail's value as a delicacy, being the first time that it's ever mentioned of the use of any Pokémon as an actual food (for human consumption), a rather controversial subject of what kind of creature is the contributor of meat (of any kind) in the Pokémon world. This is also the first time that Pokémon cruelty is mentioned explicitly." is totally wrong. It should be removed completely since its false.--Lycos Ex Mortis 05:57, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
"In Generation IV it is officially announced that nuggets are made of gold, though the Generation III sprite revealed this beforehand."
I remember reading in Generation II, when you select a Nugget (and the description is below), that it says, "Made of pure gold. Sells high". So I would think that the info about Gen IV is wrong. --Dr. James 04:03, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
pearl -> big pearl
On route 20 a swimmer asks if pearls grow bigger inside Cloyster. Do pearls turn into big pearls if you give them to a Cloyster to hold for long enough? --Jared 20:14, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- Not that I've heard of. —darklordtrom 00:13, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
Tiny + Big Mushrooms in RSE?
I noticed that the sections for the Tiny and Big Mushrooms don't have any information whatsoever regarding their existance in RSE. It appears as though the mushrooms don't exist in RSE, as they neither have any Bag caption information nor any location information. I belive that this should be rectified as soon as would be convinient. --Alex S. 05:56, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I forgot to mention this here after I changed it, but by looking through all of our articles on Hoenn locations, I found that Tiny Mushrooms may be found hidden in Petalburg Woods. Big Mushrooms must be traded. --SnorlaxMonster 08:32, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
Price of a Nugget?
It sold for 5000 in the games after Gen.1. How do we include that in the article? Ztobor 19:14, 13 July 2010 (UTC)
- I found a parameter hidden in Template:Item that gave sell notes, so I used that. --SnorlaxMonster 08:32, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
I know that this may be a dumb question, but do Big/TinyMushrooms have any use outside of FRLG? Pawsrent 21:27, 5 August 2010 (UTC)