- This makes no sense. Try running what you have to say through a different online translator, please... To be honest, I can't even tell if this is appropriate for a 'Pedia talk page. Try the forums, maybe? --P o L i 20:11, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- I think what they're trying to say is, "What level does Victini learn this move at?" magikarp123193 20:36, 26 November 2010 (UTC)
Victini and the Black Hero
- It's V-Generate for sure but as you said and as our policy, we should wait. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 03:30, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
Could it possible be based on the roman number V, which also can stand for 5 in English? Ghost chimera 02:12, 19 December 2010 (UTC)Ghost chimera
"It is speculated to be..."
Oh, you have got to be kidding me. By that logic, we shouldn't count Kyurem as one of the tao trio, and yet no-one objects to that (and I suspect someone's going to get funny ideas from that comment...). Freeze Bolt and Cold Flare at least have an excuse, however tenuous it may be (and however much I don't like it, and personally ignore it), but the fact that it's very clearly in the trailer takes it right out of speculation category. Frugali 18:36, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
In what way is the damage to allies calculated? Are we sure it isn't like recoil damage? Would it matter if it were calculated differently than, say, Surf? PLA 09:01, 16 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure non-sacrificial means it doesn't faint after use. Tamah 02:04, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, right. Mixed up the terms. Still a bit curious about the calculation, though. PLA 08:30, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Isn't V-Generate a play on words of Generation V (5)? Victini is the first Pokémon in the Generation V Pokédex; should this be added to the trivia? --Swagmander 03:37, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
Wait, dropping three stats is not a drawback? "...that compromises its ability to effectively use this move in the future...". It drops speed, which is enough of a drawback. Defences drop also potentially can prevent it from using it again indirectly (positive priority moves). — ∀ЫъГѣ ∃Talk page 17:41, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
*lightbulb* Okay, so I was wondering if we could feature the move artwork of Victini using V-create, Fusion Bolt, and Fusion Flare on their respective move pages one way or another. Afterall, since there's not usually official artwork for moves (which is why we use game images to demonstrate the moves) why not at least feature the art somewhere? We could put it in the trivia section, or in the effect section to add some art to the section.
If we do that, I wonder if there is any other move artwork that we could use on the move pages?
Guys, this person's question still has not been answered. What level does Victini learn this move? I saw on a site that Victini learns it from a special event, and others say it learns it by leveling up. Does ANYONE know?! VictiniVictory 02:00, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
Ohhh okay! I better get that Victini! (Yay I'm gonna have two!) Thank you answering me. VictiniVictory 02:24, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
Current status as signature move?
Now that Rayquaza knows the move via event (the same way that Victini learns it), is V-create still Victini's signature move, is it both Victini's and Rayquaza's, or is it not a signature move at all? Personally, I'd remove it from the Signature move page for now, since now it's a one-off move for both Victini and Rayquaza. --Darthrai 19:35, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
- I'd say no, since they both learn it the same way, and iirc, Signature either means being the only to learn it besides Smeargle, or to be the only one who learns it via leveling up. Victini fits neither of those right now. Others probably have their own thoughts about it though. Turtwig A (talk | contribs) 04:38, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
- It's called V-create and it's a fire-type move. Of course it is Victini's signature move. Just because it learns it through an event as Rayquaza, it means nothing. Keldeo and Meloetta only have access to their moves through an in-game move tutor and only if they were obtained in events. Sure, it's not the exact same case, but the purpose is the same (not being able to learn their signature moves by leveling-up). Plus, the move is featured in the movie, used by Victini, which is the star of said movie. By your logic, Roar of Time and Spacial Rend are not signature moves since Arceus and Darkrai can learn them through events (and Arceus also has Giratina's Shadow Force) Metalizard 16:24, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- These three moves are not the same case as V-create, since respective Pokémon learn them via level-up, while V-create is not available in that way, it can be learned only via event. Marked +-+-+ 13:13, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
I don't think it's very professional to have 'debatably' in the intro paragraph of this move. The Signature move page doesn't list this as one for Victini, so wouldn't it be best just to remove that from the intro paragraph here? Chicobo329 (talk) 22:37, 17 January 2013 (UTC)