Now if only we could get this level of detail in every other Pokemon's page.
- Really. Where are the citations? This level of detail leaves many doubts in my mind. There are no sources referenced, and many of the "facts" under Physiology are questionable.
- "The victor of the battle is allowed breeding rights with any others within its hoard. The defeated, if it cannot escape, is devoured by the hoard."
- Typhlosions are cannibalistic? This seems highly unlikely in a series where death is rarely mentioned, let alone cannibalism.
- "They primarily feed on breeds of Pokémon with large amounts of flesh, such as Makuhita or Sealeo"
- Again, I'd like to see some references. Sealeo live in cold regions, according to the Sealeo article, which references the movie Destiny Deoxys. Typhlosions, being fire types, definitely don't strike as the kind to live in these cold regions.
- "Many speculate on how a Typhlosion produces the fire it uses in offensive maneuvers; however, this author's theory suggests that several dry glands within its body are filled with oxygen and nutrient reserves."
- A theory should not be on a page regarding facts. The more and more I read into this, the more it seems as if it's being made up to the whims of an author.
- Unless there are citations for any of these facts, they should not be on this article. --Felwolf 02:40, 23 May 2007 (UTC)
The only remaining item left to tidy is the "by Tutoring" section. Then its perfect, I think. Tesh 20:48, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
How come Rock Tomb is stab?? --MAXDude17
On the Generation 4 backsprite, not the shiny one, the regular one, it shows tiny spots. Anyone else notice this? --Minimag 00:01, 13 September 2009 (UTC)