I am sorry, but is there a reason this article exists? Usually these articles serve a purpose of some sort? felinoel 11:57, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- It lists all the type specialists. I mean, why do we need a list of clothing in the anime? I think this is more useful than that. --ケンジのガール 17:12, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- Why indeed? o.O felinoel 17:38, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
"The Johto Elite Four"
Let's get one thing straight cause I'm sick of having to fix it. THERE IS NO ELITE FOUR IN JOHTO. There never was and there never will be. Will, Koga, and Karen all work in the Indigo Plateau. The Indigo Plateau is in KANTO. Not Johto. They are all part of the Kanto Elite Four. Their even listed in the article. Got it? I don't want to have to fix it again. --ケンジのガール 04:02, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I was trying to make Koga and Karen's entries consistent with Will's. I'm also not entirely sure there is a consensus here, as the pages on Will, Koga, Karen and Bruno all refer to them being in the "Johto Elite Four", and the page on Elite Four uses only the neutral term "Kanto/Johto Elite Four". Personally, I prefer the latter term, as they are the Elite Four of the Indigo League, which spans both Kanto and Johto, despite the location of the Indigo Plateau. Smithers888 15:45, 17 August 2010 (UTC)
Table of Gym Leaders and Elite Fours
|Type||Kanto Gyms||Indigo League Elite Four||Johto Gyms||Hoenn Gyms||Hoenn Elite Four||Sinnoh Gyms||Sinnoh Elite Four||Isshu Gyms||Isshu Elite Four|
|Psychic||Sabrina||Will||Tate and Liza||Lucian||Caitlin|
- Emerald was the only game where an Elite Four member used the same Type as a Gym Leader, other than the Johto-based games which had 21 Gym Leaders and Elite Four combined.
- Only in Generations II and III does the Champion have a specialist Type.
- Not counting remakes, Poison has not appeared for the longest time; it has not appeared since the Generation II introduced Johto, whereas all other Types have appeared at least twice since.
Does anyone else find this interesting? Could it be included on this page or somewhere else? Smithers888 16:04, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
- Well, yes, it is interesting... but it's also huge! I don't know where we could work a template of this size into. Besides, it's also not the most attractive—not to disparage your work, but lots of white space does not an attractive template make. I'd say it's easier to just go without. --AndyPKMN 18:00, 29 September 2010 (UTC)