Doesn't also look like the prince from Katamari Damacy? I doubt it was actually based on the design, but it's uncanny.01:09, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
- Nope. Not to me, anyways. - 050294 01:17, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
- no...it looks nothing like it...Ataro 01:25, 26 October 2010 (UTC)
Its face bears a great resemblance to Toad from the Mario series. I doubt it's a coincidence. --Master Lucario 04:53, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
- No it doesn't; it looks nothing like him. - 050294 07:43, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
I know you guys don't like adding trivia, but is the Tympole line being the only other 3 stage Water type besides the Oshawott line notable? Same goes for Litwick and Sewaddle lines. I just wanted to check first to make sure it was ok before I added it. Gilgamesh37 06:36, 28 October 2011 (UTC)Gilgamesh37
- You mean in the Unova Pokédex right? In that case, you have three clauses ("3-stage", "Water", and "Unova Pokédex"), and it isn't the only one. So I don't think that it would be notable. Nor Litwik or Sewaddle. --SnorlaxMonster 06:38, 28 October 2011 (UTC)
- Yes I meant Unova Pokedex. And they are the only ones, I just checked it again.