Is this glitch fixable or not? Because my game's stuck.
Just turn your game off and turn it back on and everything should be all right. - Jonah 18:24, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, I'm sure! Try it, and if it isn't you can come to this page and yell at me. - Jonah 12:06, 16 August 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Fourth Gear
- 2 The Events (Trying to get them - In process)
- 3 North American Version
- 4 load lines
- 5 Possible on average DS?
- 6 Mystery Zone
- 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 Save Turnback
- 9 Overhaul
- 10 That is not true
- 11 Hall Of Origin
- 12 How is this possible?
- 13 Invisible Wall
- 14 Other tweaking spots
- 15 You CANNOT get Arceus from Tweaking
- 16 Unaccessable Void
- 17 Seven Stars Restaurant
- Yeah. Third gear (low) and fourth gear (high). Don't ask me why they just didn't say first and second. TTEchidna 10:37, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
The Events (Trying to get them - In process)
I've heard alot of people saying that this glitch can cause effects (such as doing this on Route 224 results Shaymin) allowing the player to access the event Pokémon. Though this hasn't been proved yet it would be sufficiant if we tried out and found a way of doing this by discussing tecniques in this section. PokéZoeTalk/Contribs 21:35, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
- It is impossible to perform it on route 224 =( Hfc2x 22:22, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- Screw doing it on 224. If you can tweak to get yourself behind a building entrance you can get into the black around indoors areas, and find a way through the interconnected blackspace to the Flower Paradise. TTEchidna 21:18, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
North American Version
I have been doing this glitch and i have come to a new conclusion,you only need to tweak on the tiles that are before and after the load line also entering the tiles after the load line in a specific tile where it has another perpendicular load line,no need to more tweaking,by only tweaking on these tiles the glitch will be triggered,proven by myself.
Possible on average DS?
- By "ordinary DS" do you mean an original DS ("DS Phat") as opposed to a DS Lite?--Ｌｏｖｅはドコ？ (talk • contribs) 00:52, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
I encountered this error after a tweak froze the game. It has happened twice, and the first time it pissed me off because I had just caught Mesprit, and then it took me back to the save file right before I caught it... -colbenik
- It has never happened to me. Sorry. Also, take a look (seriously) at this. hfc2X 20:26, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
That is not true
I've being checking this article a lot to see what changes you people do, and you come and go saying it can be done on platinum, and then that it can't, but I have to tell you it can be performed there, I've done it myself! Well... didn't actually did it correctly because I poped up the menu and then saw my bag to register the explorer kit and when I got back to the black zone it had realoaded again, YES I know that was stupid, but whatever, the point here is that I could get into the black zone IN MY PLATINUM COPY... AMERICAN! so... I would edit the article myself but I guess you woudn't let me until somebody else confirms it with me. I'm waiting for replies. PS: I know that even if I had got to Darkrai's plance it won't be there so, anyway I was just testing this :D - unsigned comment from YukitoOoO (talk • contribs)
Oops sorry, I didn't sign before ;D YukitoOoO 18:36, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Tweaking works on my American Platinum copy too. I tweaked into the interior of the poketch building using the same method as on Diamond/Pearl. But when I got into the interior, there were alot more invisible walls that stopped me from leaving the area.
- Forkk 21:23, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
Hall Of Origin
I'm not sure, but I'll change it incase you can. I didn't think of that when I added it. Thanks OwnageMuch 03:37, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
How is this possible?
It may also cause the game to become permanently frozen, requiring a new game to be started.
Ummm...how can this occur if you don't save? Is it done by entering Sinnoh Underground, which causes saving? Are there other ways of locking up the save file via tweaking as well? I think that someone who is either very good at tweaking (not me) or someone who has DPPt as a ROM on an emulator with TAS tools (PLEASE, only if you actually OWN the game) should investigate. --TruePikachu 00:06, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
It's probably just anti-glitching propaganda OwnageMuch 02:19, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
- Well, has it been proven that the game cannot permanently be frozen via this method? If not, it should be proven. If so, it should be mentioned in the article. If it has been proven that the game can be frozen indefinitly, how it is done should be mentioned. --TruePikachu 04:03, 14 November 2010 (UTC)
Perhaps they were meaning a permanent Black Screen upon restarting the game after saving in random places, that happens often and only cheating can fix it. OwnageMuch 20:08, 15 November 2010 (UTC)
I was tweaking in Jubilife City in Pearl and I created an "invisible wall" on the west side of the TV station. I've heard reports of this happening to other tweakers, too. Should this be added to the article? —Team Magma Zangoose ⚡ 04:22, 20 March 2012 (UTC)
Other tweaking spots
Can you do it anywhere there's an intersection of load lines and a doorway? And if so, wouldn't it be easier to tweak from Iron Island (with the cave entrance) to get Darkrai, and LotV Island to get to Shaymin? Ṕїґαкα~Ṃḯṧтїкα 18:24, 30 March 2012 (UTC)
You CANNOT get Arceus from Tweaking
Arceus' battle has a flag that must be check to activate it, and this cannot be done without an Action Replay. I'm removing the information. - unsigned comment from Shadow Light Master (talk • contribs)
I've successfully spawned a void at least 3 times, but I can't enter it. I've also froze my game and created an invisible wall several times each. Am I doing something wrong or are the effects random?--William slattery (talk) 01:55, 31 December 2012 (UTC)
Seven Stars Restaurant
Ive encountered a wierd problem twice in a row. When I got to about 50,000 steps, the message you recieve when the 7 stars restaraunt is closed appeared, the player exits the restaraunt as the graphics reload. I'm going to try again later after setting my DS' clock to 9:00. Should this issue be mentioned anywhere in the article?--William slattery (talk) 11:24, 14 January 2013 (UTC)