Talk:The Pokémon Company International
This article doesn't really talk about what Pokémon USA is. Rather, it talks mostly about Pokémon USA taking control of various facets of the franchise. And it also cast them in a rather unfavorable light. - unsigned comment from PikamasterADV (talk • contribs)
Cartton Network US?
I'm assuming everything on this page is about the US branch of Cartoon Network. None of what was said here happened on Cartoon Network here, so it would be nice to say which CN did it. - unsigned comment from GT4GTR (talk • contribs)
- No. To The Pokémon Company International. :D — THE TROM — 03:28, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
- Missed that one. I'll be adding the tag. :] ◄Kevzo8► 03:30, 26 April 2009 (UTC)
Do they have a logo yet?
Just wondering? If someone has it can they upload it?--Midnight Blue 05:16, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- They might. It just hasn't been released on any publications yet. Maybe it will be revealed with the third DP movie.Vhayes1992 06:02, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
I found the logo, I'll upload it.Vhayes1992 11:17, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes... thanks, I was looking for one but could not find it, where did you find it?--Midnight Blue 06:01, 18 August 2009 (UTC
- Even I don't know! Just a lot of searching I guess.Vhayes1992 20:51, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Is this Right?
When the company was Pokemon USA, it was referred to as PUSA. Well now it's The Pokemon Company International. This website has the company profile which contains the short form (TCPi). Should we use this? Vhayes1992 12:10, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- We're already using it. It's just that it isn't in the article. --CuboneKing 20:55, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- What annoys me is that there is some people out there still using PUSA when it isn't that anymore. Oh well Vhayes1992 20:59, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Should we put that the US branch of TPCi is located at 1177 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, USA