Talk:The Greatest - Everyday!
Trivia- Is This Worth Adding?
- No. It's True But It's Not Worth Adding To Trivia. It'll Most Likely Be Removed. --Manaphy1 20:03, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I only looked at High Touch1 and Together. tc²₆tc26 11:13, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
Although it shows up next to Buneary, it doesn't appear in the brief group overhead shot. Should we count this as an error or leave it because Togekiss has yet to be captured? Aura-Knight 14:50, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
- Torterra and Infernape too Kamus, the kpo... 16:49, 7 January 2010 (UTC)
Spoilers, but No Spoilers?
So I fail to understand why it is acceptable to say Infernape and Togekiss are clearly Ash and Dawn's in the summary, but we can't put that in the list. We know who they belong too and you can't avoid not putting it in the summary. So why hide them. --HoennMaster 05:33, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Hehehe, I was about to ask the same question. Everything is crystal clear and confirmed. So why to hide them? One more thing, in the article, there should be a spoiler section too. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 07:56, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Can't someone make it so the viewer can choose to see it or not with the [show] button? That seems like the best solution to me. --ケンジのガール 11:08, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
|This is proof showing you can hide stuff.|
Torterra, Infernape and Togekiss
I think we should put them into the Trivia of Ash and Dawn. I mean, we know from who they are, so why shouldn't we? What is the problem? The intro says all about what's gonna happen. And maybe Ash will switch Pokemon in the league. I think this because all of ash's Pokemon stood behind hem at the end of the opening.--MeDeoPal 07:21, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
References to other openings
There seems to be alot. I noticed references from Ok,Meazes Pokemon Master (Whiteberry),Challenger,Spurt, and Togther. Should we put this? ~Vegeta
It's okay to use them for Pokémon battles and moves as that's what they are actually referring to. But to link revolution to the Wii? That's just stupid. They aren't talking about the Wii. Neither are they talking about link cables when they are communicating. Don't get carried away with linking. --ケンジのガール 00:45, 11 January 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. Those links are really stupid. --Mr.lol 00:49, 11 January 2010 (UTC)