Talk:Tate and Liza
According to Chapter 228, Tate and Liza are the secret guardians of Mt. Pyre, which is why the Pokemon Association allowed two people to be Gym Leaders at the same Gym.
Just and old couple who help Tate and Liza.
I suspect they're T&L's grandparents, but I can't be sure. Hank distracted Tate and Liza, and that's basically their only appearence in the story. They're all supposedly still at Mt. Pyre fighting illusions throughout most of the RSE story. The author kind of shoved them to the side.
Just by the by, I always figured Tate and Liza came from "Tantalize" but maybe I just made that up. -GreenGiant
Twins or not
- With twins, there's always an older twin - they are not born at the same moment. (If they were - ouch. I'd feel bad for their mother.) Though the difference in time may be small, it can affect them psychologically. --Pie 17:32, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
Order of Names
When you battle them in RSE the order is "Tate & Liza". So, should we move this page to Tate & Liza? --Maxim 15:31, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
- I always thought we named it Liza and Tate because Liza, alphabetically, comes first. --PAK Man Talk 18:19, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
Tate and Liza's Lunatone and Solrock
Hey everyone. I was just thinking, as Brandon's Regis are now grouped together on one page, couldn't the same be done for Tate and Liza's Lunatone and Solrock. I mean, it solves the argument over which of their Pokémon deserves a page and at the moment they're the only Hoenn Gym Leaders who don't have a specific page for their signature Pokémon. Watchermark 13:38, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
"The Only Hoenn Gym Leaders With More Than Hyper Potion"
From the trivia section: "They are the only Gym Leaders to carry more than two Hyper Potions in their first battle. This is likely due to them being a duo, with each of them holding two Hyper Potions each." I fought Norman, and while trying to defeat his Slaking, he used two Hyper Potions as well. Don't Hug Lucario! 18:06, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
- It says "more than two Hyper Potions." Norman uses exactly two, so he is not an exception. —Minimiscience 18:28, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
- Ah. I have no idea how I misread that. Thanks for correcting me. Don't Hug Lucario! 18:48, 14 July 2011 (UTC)
Does anyone think that this page could be separated into two? One for Tate, and one for Liza. This is just because, even if they ARE the only Leaders to fight simultaneously, they ARE separate gym leaders. I think we might be able to bring this to discussion, so please respond. Hello, EvilKirikizan speaking. 21:59, 24 July 2011 (UTC)
- Could you please detail what the differences between the two articles would be? Because there's no point in making two articles when one can do so more than adequately. Werdnae (talk) 01:18, 25 July 2011 (UTC)
I see what they mean chill cress and cilan have there own page but there isn't enough to separate them but maybe when the remakes come out we can or when BW2 come out because of the tournament they might battle separate yay!!Rusa11 (talk) 02:50, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
- Sign your comments with 4 ~
- Anyways, the name, and the anime voice are 2 examples of why he is a boy ^_^ ~ Blitzamirin ~ 21:44, 29 July 2011 (UTC)