I added Meowth to the catch list, here is some additonal info.
Large patch of grass to the right of the "Stark Mountain | Eruption Zone!" sign. Just north of route 227. Daytime time frame (I have not checked at other times yet) Very large encounter percentage, around 60%.
- Hate to break it to you, but I really don't think you can catch Meowth on Stark Mountain. --gabbie | talk 16:30, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think it's there, however maybe someone should check, just to be sure. But truthfully, i dont think its there Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 16:32, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Gabbie you definitely didn't approach this properly by simply deleting my changes without checking, but here's what I found. I shut down the DS and restarted, no more Meowths. Very odd glitch! Thanks for the quick help- Camelspiders 17:15, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
Hoenn Elite Four
It might be interesting to point out that Dragon Tamer Drake is a Dragon-type trainer with the name of Drake (compare to Hoenn Elite Four Drake). Kirbysaur 16:50, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
I'm presuming the picture in this article came from the offical game guide, and I would like to say where it says you get an escape rope, you get a burn heal. I was about to get out using this, and then it said I had got a burn heal. SD13 Simpsondude13>SD13 Talk 19:44, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
add this photo. I can't create an account on archives.(I'd need an admin account to create an account? How could this be?)
--tobytse 13:26, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
ignore this..saw something similar at the bottom--tobytse 13:29, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Apparently there are no Pokemon in Platinum besides Heatran. How odd. CubeShapedWatermelon 00:02, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, when I played Platinum, I found no Pokémon so I didn't put any in. Obviously this page isn't complete. Instead of whining about it, go find the information and put it in. It is out there, on the internet somewhere. —darklordtrom 21:18, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
- "Instead of whining about it.." It's not whining, it's pointing out a problem, okay? Also, there are Pokemon in Platinum, both in the cave and in the grassy patch outside... Torkoal is there as well and seems to be still uncommon but not rare. CubeShapedWatermelon 23:47, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
should it be mentioned you can't use explorer kit here?--Ben7229 19:51, 10 November 2009 (UTC)
Found a fire stone
I noticed that Platinum has only a total of 90% in the grass outside at night. We need a fix.