Okay, it seems as though I'm unable to add the artwork I uploaded of her to this page. I did upload it, I can see it, but it won't work when I try to put it up. Maybe someone else could do it...? Loveon 02:13, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Server sync issues, it'll show up sometime..Ataro 02:20, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
The latest piece of trivia on Shikimi's page states that she's the first character shown to be left-handed. However, several of Blue's sprites from across the games show him holding Pokéballs in his left hand. Does the trivia need to be changed? ----Valkyria (Talk) 03:02, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
- Removed. Unless someone can prove that Shikimi is actually left handed and Blue isn't this isn't being readded. She could have just been holding the pen, or she could be ambidextrous. --SnorlaxMonster 03:17, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
Unique EV Yields
Each of Shauntal's Pokémon (in the post-National Dex battle) gives out EVs in only one stat, with the stat being different for all six Pokemon (HP-Drifblim, Attack-Golurk, Defense-Cofagrigus, Sp.A-Chandelure, Sp.D-Jellicent and Speed-Froslass). Is this worth adding to the trivia section? It seems fairly unique - it doesn't work for any other member of Unova's Elite Four, and I'd imagine it probably wouldn't work for many other trainers either. Phizzle 05:56, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- It could potentially be trivia-worthy; however, adding trivia is currently prohibited due to the stress Black and White Versions' release has put on the server. --AndyPKMN (talk) 11:20, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's one of those many templates nobody has bothered to remove.--電禅Den Zen 12:38, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
Scarf/Ribbon Design Basis.
When encountered at the Villa in Undella Town, she sometimes points out that her scarf is inspired by a certain Pokémon. I assume it is Gengar who provided inspiration. Given her theme of black cats, and that Gengar's overall shape slightly resembles a cat (with the red part matching the red eyes.) this seems plausible to me?
Worth adding? Renoir 22:39, 22 May 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know. Here they are side by side:
- Personally, I don't see it. Gengar doesn't look like a cat to me. In my opinion, it looks more like Stunky. Either ways, I don't think its notable as it is very much opinionated as it could just look like a generic cat.--ForceFire 03:32, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
It is still mentioned in-game. By the way, was this added through translation or is it also present in the japanese games? Renoir 14:17, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
Design Basis and German name origin.
Her design could also draw inspiration from , as she is apparently interesting in writing and trains Ghost-type Pokémon.
- It's... a... bit... too... slow... and... we... don't... steal... from... Wikia... --Abcboy (talk) 16:53, 29 October 2012 (UTC)
Initial Battle (Challenge Mode) Team
I'm trying to beat the Elite Four for the first time just now in White2, and her Chandelure used six times Psichic, even though it is supposed to use Fire Blast only, could the moves order have been changed?--CiaobyDany (talk) 18:24, 1 December 2012 (UTC)