Talk:Red's Pikachu (game)
Ummm... isn't the Pikachu you get in Yellow pretty much as variant as any other starter? If we have an article on Red's Pikachu, what's to say we shouldn't on Red's/Leaf's/Blue's Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur (and I mean the game ones), Gold's/Silver's/Kris's Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Meganium, and so on? Heck, for those, the articles would need to be separate for the player characters' Pokémon, because while most do evolve their starter all the way, you can still choose not to. I move for a redirection to Starter Pokémon. TTEchidna 23:53, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, I didn't see much of a point for the creation of this article either (even if I did clean it up a bit). So, if you want to make it a redirect to Starter Pokémon, I have no objections. --Obake 01:41, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
wouldn't it be better if this was made for the manga?
Red's team in GSC is based on Pokemon obtainable in Yellow. It is not based on Pokemon Special.
- Pikachu - Starter
- Charizard - Obtained from Damien
- Blastoise - Obtained from Jenny
- Venusaur - Obtained from Melanie
- Snorlax - Caught with Poke Flute
- Espeon - Found in Celadon Mansion
IIMarckus 21:38, 12 July 2008 (UTC)
If you trade another Pikachu from Red/Blue to Yellow, will it behave the same to the starter Pikachu? Will it accept a thunderstone? PokemonTrainer7738 17:31, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
- It will not act like the starter Pikachu. It will accept a Thunderstone. IIMarckus 01:20, 9 February 2009 (UTC)