Please, sign the petition!!
I know this doesn't have very much to do with this discussion. But in Italy only 5 Pokémon movies have been relased. Italia 1 owns all the movies, but it does not want to broadcast them. Please, sign this petition to help italian fans!!
We need all PokéFans' help! ç_ç --Firempoleon 09:50, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- I guess something about the movie should be added to this article. Given how little information there is, however, I'm wary about starting an article for it already. --Pie ~♪♫ 17:34, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- TV special in Japan, direct to video (VHS and DVD) in America.
- Additionally, Mewtwo Returns is mentioned under the "Long specials" heading. --Shiningpikablu252 17:29, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
- Do American posters even exist? The movies don't air in cinemas outside Japan these days. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 17:26, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
Canon, canon, canon...
Why the heck would they not be canon? Right there, it says that several have been referenced. It's like saying May's Venusaur could still be a guy because we don't know if the seed in the flower could mean it's a dude in the anime. Has every past episode been referenced? No. Some have been outright IGNORED. Does that mean those didn't happen, either? TTEchidna 16:35, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- With movie 8 blatently having an effect on the main protagonist that carries over into the series, I really don't see how people can argue that they aren't canon. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 16:58, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- It's likely because there are no new captures which happen in the movies. It's like, do people think they would ever do that? Have one episode where Ash is like "OKAY CHIMCHAR, TIME TO GO!" and then the next, it's suddenly a Monferno. The movies aren't free, the show's on TV... which is kinda free. TTEchidna 01:15, 29 June 2008 (UTC)