Talk:Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver beta
What about Gold's back sprite?
- I don't have a clue what you're talking about. If you know something put it on the page! Coz otherwise this is mega-empty. —darklordtrom 07:15, 28 September 2009 (UTC)
using walkthrough code in new bark town, there is an npc in top right corner of new bark town. do we need to mention this -Pokeant 04:49, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Can you provide a screen shot?--Midnight Blue 04:52, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
here is the screenshot -Pokeant 05:56, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Well, it might be a glitch, or beta. The first pic, it that overworld sprite any different from any other? In the second pic, it looks like red.--Midnight Blue 13:43, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
what happens when you talk to them--Megamaxxor 14:19, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
- I say so, is it in the internal data or used during promotion?--Midnight Blue 15:09, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Just wanted a few translations
I took my time to pick out some of the untranslated Japanese text from a Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver text dump. Many of these suggest debugging features e.g. "Debug Scrpt" or possible future features (e.g. text about the Lock Capsule). Note that there are a lot more unused dialogue.
I don't want to use Google translater to translate the following text, so can somebody properly translate it please?
--Chickasaurus 13:33, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- ギネス "Ginesu". Only thing i could find about this is its the kana used in the title of "Guiness Book of World Records" in Japanese
- でんわよびだ "Phonecall"
- ゲームボーイ "Gameboy"
- ダンジョンカットイン "Dungeon Cut-in"
- んテスト "n test"
- Thanks so much --Chickasaurus 11:12, 27 June 2010 (UTC)