Is this game canon? Metalfenix11 13:13, January 9 2012 (UTC)
- As the article says, it's a spinoff crossover. We can't be sure it's going to be canon or not, but it's mostly unlikely. Masatoshitalk 13:29, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
- God. How on the Earth could it be canon? --Maxim 14:30, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
Here is a link to the Koei Wiki article of the game. 
I figure linking back to the Koei character articles would be best, rather than the normal Wikipedia historical figure profiles, since the characters take on the appearances and personalities of Koei's Samurai Warriors 3 interpretations.
Ixbran 07:33, 14 January 2012 (UTC)
I added new characters according to what is written on Koei's official wiki: http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Plus_Nobunaga_no_Yabou#Other_characters Shepeedy 20:10, 19 January 2012 (UTC)
These characters, they are getting articles when the game comes out, right? Because that gallery is getting ridiculously large now. Ataro 04:17, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- I sure hope so. Trying to have info of all the characters and story on one page would be a bit much. :-( Frozen Fennec 04:19, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
Not sure if this would be worth including in the article, but the name of the area the player character begins in, Hajime (ハジメ), is Japanese for "beginning". The name of the domain that was historically Nobunaga's homeland is Owari (尾張, or オワリ in katakana) which with different kanji can mean "end". Since Nobunaga appears to be the final boss of the game, this means the players starts in the "beginning" and finishes at the "end". --ACDragonMaster 02:05, 24 February 2012 (UTC)
First crossover game
Pokémon already had another crossover game aside from Smash Bros. with the Mystery Dungeon-series. Although Chunsoft primarily borrows licensed characters for their games , it remains a crossover in my opinion (because the Smash Bros. crossover is similar, aside from the game genre.) - and thus - should be stated.
Renoir 15:56, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
- Is Mystery Dungeon really a crossover? There is no characters outside the Pokémon franchise (if I am wrong, say it), while both this and the Smash Bros series have such characters. Marked +-+-+ 16:00, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
It is, between the Mystery Dungeon Series and Pokémon. Mystery Dungeon has also crossovers with other series, such as Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy. The Wikipedia article provides further information, and since the content is rather consistent, i don't think they just created the games for the purpose of trolling readers. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon although, seems to be the most well-known Mystery Dungeon crossover. Renoir 17:01, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
American Rating (ESRB) confirmed!
The Entertainment Software Rating Board of America (ESRB) confirmed that the rating of this title is E for Everyone for Mild Cartoon Violence and Mild Suggestive Themes.
Pikachu4170 14:17, 4 April 2012 (UTC)
Character list + starting to add more information...
Given the sheer number of images in the article, as well as the number of characters in the game, would it be more appropriate to move most the images to a separate gallery linked from the article instead? That would allow for more room for character information and make the article look less cluttered.
Also, I'm starting to work on adding more detailed information on the game, as this page is pretty sorely lacking, but since the English version isn't out yet I'm having to rely on terms used in the Japanese version (or their translations) for the time being. If anyone has a better translation or something official in English comes out, please do fix it. --ACDragonMaster 21:27, 7 April 2012 (UTC)
- Eventually all the characters will get their own pages and the images will be removed from this page. Chances are this will be after the English release though. --SnorlaxMonster 08:34, 11 April 2012 (UTC)
They say each side has a team of 6(naturally) and your starter is eevee, so how do get the other 5?VENUS,MEGA,SCEPT,TORTE,SERP