Talk:Pokémon Black and White Versions
- Not yet, but maybe soon.--Midnight Blue 06:43, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- We knew the names of Diamond and Pearl back in 2005, in the earliest days of the wiki. We didn't get the name Sinnoh until after I had joined in 2006. That's how big a gap DP gave us. Given, this is due at the end of the year, but if we knew the region name I WOULD HAVE SAID SO. I can read Japanese, katakana specifically, and would have made that article immediately, if I knew any more than you guys do. TTEchidna 06:58, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
Hello ! Since this page is protected, can someone add Pokémon Noir et Blanc as french link, please ? Thanks Zhu' 15:55, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, there's a French page, and there's also a German page. Somebody should definitely add those two. Wolf 23:19, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
I was wondering if it was worth noting in the article that this is the first time 2 generations of Pokemon games have come out on the same system.--Pkmn
- Pokémon Gold and Silver were both produced as enhanced Game Boy cartridges. So technically, Gen I & II are the first two generations to come out on the same system. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 19:20, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- Well, Gold and Silver were playable on the GB, but they were designed for and had more features on the Game Boy Color. These games (as far as we know) are being developed specifically for the DS. --Pkmn
I was wondering if it is relevant to include in the trivia that the games were the 88th most popular searches in Google reported around 9 A.M but occupied this place around 8a.m - unsigned comment from EmpoleonMaster (talk • contribs)
While that is interesting I don't think it is worthy enough to not, but how did you figure this out? It's neat. Pokemon1234567890 01:43, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
Just if anyone was wondering about where i obtained the information about the searches in the internet, i just came by this information while i was doing some research about it. Only to be more exact they were classified as mild in the "hot" or popular searches in Google, there was also provided a graphic about how much this increase was but i could not obtain it.
Just thought i'd point out before it's mentioned on this page, but the shot of a bridge with cars driving underneath ISN'T the first vehicle in a Pokémon game, as most people seem to forget the moving van in the opening of the Hoenn games. A minor point, but one i always seem to remember :P Dawnshadow 13:52, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
How about the S.S. Anne Truck in the Kanto games? Pokemon1234567890 01:42, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
- I just want to point out that the Corocoro page didn't say that it was the first vehicle in the games, just that there will be a vehicle that has never been seen in the games before - it could be a unicycle for all we know. 01:45, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
- Or even a bus system. We shouldn't assume it will be a car. MaverickNate 12:01, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
Would it be worth to note the irony in the fact that the first Pokémon games, named after colours, were in greyscale, and now these games, named after excessively dark and excessively light shades of grey, are in third-dimensional 1900+-bit colour? Giratina's Embodiment - Please don't hurt us... 02:00, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- OK, that's funny. But I don't think it's too notable. CuboneKing 02:13, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- It could probably be noted that they're the first games since Generation 1 to be named after colors, though? I know, technically, white and black aren't colors, but really no one except art students cares about that. Reign 02:21, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
Re:"white and black aren't colors".What, since when? --Solid! 11:15, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
- White is the lack of color and black is a mixture of all colors Portuguese Old Man 20:37, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
Do not discuss that here. Just like people thought from the get-go that the third version of RS was gonna be a green gem (Emerald) and third version of DP was gonna have Giratina as a mascot (Platinum), people think from the get-go that the third version to Black and White will be Gray. Congratulations! There's a forum where you can talk about it. Bulbagarden Forums has a fifth generation subforum, and that is easily a better place to put your crappy speculation for a third version to games that don't come out until the end of the year when the last third version we got took two years after its primaries to be released. And it will be Gray if it is, because "grey" is a synonym for "old". TTEchidna 01:14, 15 April 2010 (UTC)
Shiny legendary dogs to unlock feature in Black/White
As seen in recent Pokémon news, shiny legendary beasts, to be given away at the new movie's premiere in Japan, will unlock a feature in the upcoming Black and White. This info also tells us it will somehow be compatible for trade between Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, and Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.
They have unique moves that are not normally known by Raikou, Suicune and Entei. Raikou will know Zap Cannon, Aura Sphere, and Weather Ball and will hold the Micle berry; Suicune will know Sheer Cold, Air Slash, and Aqua Ring and will hold the Rowap berry; and Entei will know Flare Blitz, Howl, and Crush Claw and will hold the Custap berry. All three will also know Extremespeed.
Please add this! - 050294 14:44, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
Gameplay footage released on Pokémon Sunday
Pokémon Sunday released footage of the female player walking in a 3D city that had some Pikachu animated billboards.
- You sure that was animated? CuboneKing 04:21, 18 April 2010 (UTC)