Talk:PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond
Pikachu Isn't Special
I've not played this game. I'm told in the article that: "The player is be able to switch out their Pokémon for others in their team, consisting of Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. Each Pokémon has their own special abilities: Snivy can double-jump using Leaf Tornado, Tepig can crush large boulders using Flame Charge, and Oshawott can swim across bodies of water." Pikachu was named alongside these three, and if it has a special ability this should be listed. If not, it should be noted that it's kinda the neutral one. Colintron 00:25, 29 December 2011 (UTC)
- No-one with access to the game (which has only been released in Japan currently) has provided that info. Pikachu will almost certainly have a special ability of some kind, we just don't know what it is because all the information we have is from video trailers. The video trailers did not show a special ability for Pikachu. Werdnae (talk) 04:36, 29 December 2011 (UTC)
We do not have access to this game outside of Japan at this point. Therefore, we can't know for sure what kind of ability Pikachu has. This information will be available on February 27th, when the game is released in North America. (Charizard101 21:04, 11 February 2012 (UTC))
Whilst I'm here, "Battles have had some major renovation since their inclusion in PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure." This claim isn't backed-up, unless the following elements are vast differences from PWPA (I've not played that either). Colintron 00:25, 29 December 2011 (UTC)
- It is clearly evident from the video trailers that it is not the same as the first one. Again, however, as this game has not been released in English yet, the majority of our contributors don't have access to it, and thus cannot detail exactly what has changed. Werdnae (talk) 04:36, 29 December 2011 (UTC)
- Okay. I presumed the game was more established, not really observing release dates. These points will obviously be fixed in a couple of months (to both). Colintron 10:48, 29 December 2011 (UTC)
1. Does this game take place in the same Park as PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure?
2. How many years does this game take place after PokePark Wii Pikachu's Aventure?
3. Is the Pipilup you see in the beginning of the game (and in Wish Park) the same piplup as in PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure? Metalfenix11 22:39, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
- 1. It doesn't look like it, no.
- 2. It likely doesn't say.
- 3. Maybe? The game isn't released in America yet, so I don't know for sure. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 22:45, 12 January 2012 (UTC)
Basic info → Part of?
Nintendo.com Home Page error?
Was just looking on Nintendo.com and saw the preview for this game. It has a little "rollover to meet the characters" alert and was scrolling through the pokémon and the site spelled Oshawott wrong. They spelled it Oshawatt. Did anyone else notice this? Sambam124 23:29, 28 February 2012 (UTC)