I'm reverting for now, as most of the changes weren't written very well and most weren't needed. The only thing I'd keep is maybe the mention of Levitate, since it has such a large effect. "Offensively, the Poison type has a few setbacks due to poison being a really annoying status effect to have." doesn't even make sense. That isn't really for the place for listing what types can and can't be poisoned, and it could be done a lot better. --Jshadias 00:28, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
I edited general information about Posion-types
"On the other hand"
Reworded the offensive/defensive sections slightly. "On the other hand" is used when you're comparing the pros/cons of something (e.g, "Shuckle can take a serious beating; on the other hand, its damage output is too low to even be considered 'crappy'"), not when you're adding support to something that's already been said. Diachronos 18:20, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Question: what would a poison attack look like in the anime? Like a sludge bomb, or an acid, for instance? because I have a theory about shaymin that I need to complete.- unsigned comment from 16ipodfanatic (talk • contribs)
- That's easy. Look at the articles. here.--Dark ICE (User:Cold)(page, talk) 16:16, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
thanks!16ipodfanatic 12:04, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
"It is also the only move capable of badly poisoning the foe that does not have the word "Toxic" in its name."
- Read it again. It says It is also the only move capable of badly poisoning the foe that does not have the word "Toxic" in its name. Werdnae (talk) 02:50, 7 April 2010 (UTC)
why is aya mentioned? Kanjo 19:12, 16 September 2010 (UTC)
In the second bullet point of the third piece of trivia it starts with the word "Ironically," and yet I fail to see what is ironic about it. Am I missing something or is this just poorly worded? jas61292 03:20, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
- I agree. I don't really think it's needed. Phantom♫Junkie 03:40, 17 February 2011 (UTC)
Should it be noted that Poison is the only type with no legendary Pokémon? ~~User:Ariano 17:20, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
Should Homika be noted on this page despite the fact that we know very little about her, and despite the fact that BW2 are yet to be released? I think it's better to wait until June 23rd to be making changes like that. Don't Hug Lucario! 19:58, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
- You answered your own question :P. --Spriteit 06:09, 13 April 2012 (UTC)
- "Generation I introduced the most Poison-type Pokémon of any generation, with 33", "As of Generation V, there are 57 Poison-type Pokémon". The information is already there, just in two separate pieces. I wouldn't push to connect the dots explicitly in a trivia point quite yet, since we don't know how many Poison-types will be introduced in Gen 6, so Gen I may no longer be the supermajority. If Gen 6 ends up introducing six or fewer Poison-types, it might be notable since Gen I would still be equal to or more than all the others combined. If Gen 6 introduces more than six, writing the trivia point so that Gens 2-5 are lumped together and 6 is arbitrarily excluded would be silly. (Even if Gen 6 does introduce six or fewer, I still don't like the idea of putting it up 'cause it'll just have to be removed when Gen 7 comes around anyway.) Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 21:53, 20 July 2013 (UTC)