Hey, guys? The correct romanization for this Pokemon is either "Potchama," "Pottyama" or "Pocchama." "Pochama" is incorrect because the small "tsu" indicates a double consonant sound. I'm not messing with main article names, since I'm sure I'd mess it up, but somebody needs to fix this ASAP.--ANinyMouse 20:22, 12 August 2006 (UTC)
- "Pocchama" is not a valid pedantic romanisation, actually. "Pochama", however, is correct trademark romanisation. - 振霖T 05:17, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
Ah, so that's what's up. I didn't think it was like you guys to goof on a romanization. Still, trademarked or not, it's not correct. I guess just so long as you have enough alternate spellings forwarding to the main article, I don't care.--ANinyMouse 19:16, 13 August 2006 (UTC)
Attacks - Unconfirmed and Likely to be fake
The Attacks of new Pokémon were reported on the Blue SkY Blog, right. It first reported the names of new starters (it was real information). But it recently became infamous of posting FAKE informations. One of them first leader's name, Zack. He was revealed to be named Hyouta few days. And second is three fake Pokémon Names (Marsula, Garinan, Samusamu). There is no sign about these Pokémon and one of the infamous Fake Pokémon was named "Samu" (only two final characters of the name can be seen). So, the most recent informations on this blog are likely to be fake. And they're still unconfirmed. So, they should be removed from Bulbapedia until official announce of the attacks (It will prove if they're real or fake).
Sorry for bad grammar (I am not native english speaker) - Maxim
Should this have been moved from Pochama?
Serebii even says he's not sure, and that it conflicts with other merchandise, and everything still says Pochama anyway... Tom Temprotran 22:55, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Serebii also said that about Spinx. Personally, I think Piplup is more accurate than Pochama, because I can't really see any reason why it should keep its Japanese name. For now, I think the pages should be left as is until more information is received. Besides, the pages can always be moved back. --PAK Man 22:58, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
- Well, true. Eh, Chikorita stayed the same, so I figured maybe. And you're right, I suppose. Tom Temprotran 23:48, 14 February 2007 (UTC)
Keep things as-is, I have a copy of Pokemon Pearl & it uses Piplup.Gatogirl
- You do realize that this was before we knew everyone's names. --TTEchidna 15:58, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
Should the art of Platinum should be used for all 3 starters? User:CoolPikachu!
- Where do you find the Platinum art for the three Starters? ~$aturn¥oshi THE VOICES 19:33, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- Here ->
more platinum pokemon
HEY!!!!I found more platinum pokemon pics! pokemon.com!!! GO,GO,GO!!!!!Manaphyman1232 19:59, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
most of you are American
but when you put something like a pokémon English name do not put American name becos we all serek English!