There's another Shinji in the Pokémon Anime. He's the Hitmonlee Trainer from Legend Of Raikou movie. He was unnamed in English Version. Should there be a disambiguation? And it's pretty possible that Hitmonlee Shinji's dub name is Sean because Chronicles characters's names are taken from the trainers from GSC and there is Cooltrainer named Shinji in the game, and his name Sean in English Version. The same rule was used for Kenta/Jimmy, Jun'ichi/Vincent, Takumi/Jared, Tsuyoshi/Corey and every other character from Chronicles who shared the name with trainer in GSC (except Tsutomu/Georgio, for some reason). --Maxim 18:11, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- It makes sense, but I'm against it. Recently, May was turned into a disambig page. I've since been going through every article linking to the correct one. I suppose with Shinji it wouldn't be that big of a deal, since he hasn't been in that many episodes, but it's such a time-consuming task to do that. --PAK Man 22:03, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
- So if it is to be done, do it now rather than having a harder job later.
- There's also Lake Shinji/Trust. --FabuVinny 20:32, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- Maybe better to wait for English DP. When English DP game and anime is released, all things and character will get own English named and disambig won't be needed anymore. --Maxim 20:39, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- I agree. By the time the English DP comes out, the Japanese names won't really matter anymore. --PAK Man 20:43, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- Well, wait until Shinji's US name is revealed. When it'll be, the disambiguation won't be needed anymore. --Maxim 14:29, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- But Satoshi and Shigeru are Pokémon Anime's very main protagonists and Satoshi Tajiri and Shigeru Miyamoto are most well-known people related to Pokémon. And the disambiguation was also needed because of Satoshi and Shigeru in Zensho. I'm not sure if it is so much needed for Shinji, as he isn't as important as Satoshi & Shigeru, as well as Miyazaki is not as important as are Tajiri & Miyamoto. I don't support this disambig. --Maxim 21:07, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
- Shinji is just as important as Shigeru. --FabuVinny 16:39, 27 March 2007 (UTC)
Weavile & Torterra????
- Since it's only the preview, I would wait until the episode airs to list them as his. --PAK Man Talk 20:22, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
who besid me thinks later on he gonna travel with ash brock & dawn
shut up [im a mime so you cant tell me to shut up]
Where does it say Paul is 11? He doesn't look like or sound like he's 11. - Jonah 15:16, 31 July 2007 (UTC)