It say for one of the optional rules, "Banning the use of Pokémon Centers, relying only on potions and healing items for healing." That would be impossible, since there is a limited amount of PP restoration items in the game. MasterGiygas 17:35, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
- Where did you get that idea? You can grow Leppa berries in Gens III/IV, and get one weekly in BW. 01:41, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
- What the Nuzlocke challenge says about obtaining Pokémon through:
- In-game gifts
- I've been reading that Pokémon who "die" must be stored in PC permanently without necessarily being released, and Stored Pokémon who did not "die" can still be used.
- It should be mentioned that in youtube there are some videos of animations of scenes of Pokémon "dying" in the runs.
- Is there a rule that if a Pokémon "dies" another (but only one) of its species can be caught? ---Igor (talk) 03:01, 3 September 2012 (UTC)